Notices

Headlamps keep goin on n off

Search this Thread

Old 02 December 2007, 12:29 AM
Turbo_Tkk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlamps keep goin on n off

i fitted a tubro timer into my car a few days ago, and now my headlamps go on n off like everytime da ditch *** sor sumthing liek day bumps,
ans the aurbag signs stay on why is that cud ne 1 help plz!!!
Old 03 December 2007, 12:21 AM
Turbo_Tkk
Scooby Regular

cmon man aint ne one ere dat can help me man
plzzzzzzzzzz
Old 03 December 2007, 03:18 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo_Tkk
cmon man aint ne one ere dat can help me man
plzzzzzzzzzz
I'd imagine that most people CAN'T reply as they don't understand your post. Sorry.

Can you re-post in grammatically correct, (or close to it), English?

Alcazar
Old 03 December 2007, 04:58 PM
Graz
Scooby Regular

i fitted a tubro timer into my car a few days ago, and now my headlamps go on n off like everytime da ditch *** sor sumthing liek day bumps,
ans the aurbag signs stay on why is that cud ne 1 help plz!!!
In English

I fitted some pointless electronic gadget to my car the other day. I was attracted to it as it had some pretty flashing lights on it, a blue LCD, and I can now turn off the ignition switch, take out the keys, and amazingly the engine keeps running for several minutes after. Really impresses the girls down at my local fast food establishment, they said it was "well kewl" and that they may let me have a fondle of their boobies

However I have a slight problem, I tried to follow the instructions but they were poorly written as I got it via Hong Kong from a seller on eBay. I don't know much about car electricals and such like but I thought it can't be that hard I'll give it a go. How wrong I was

Now my headlamps flicker on and off like the strobe lights at my local discotheque, cool you may think but it makes night driving a bit difficult. I also tampered with some of the wiring wrapped in yellow sleeving and now my air bag warning indicator is on. I think I have made a big mistake by doing that.

Sorry that I'm so thick and a ****. Can anybody help me out please.

P.S. I would like to fit a vent to atmosphere dump valve as I hear they improve performance significantly and I love the whoosh noise. The girls at the fast food place said I may get to "second base" if I had one Can anybody recommend a good one to fit

Last edited by Graz; 04 December 2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04 December 2007, 07:34 PM
Turbo_Tkk
Scooby Regular

Default lol

lol very funnyyyyy!!!!!
anyways thought some of you people out there wer for help.thought wrong then.
Old 05 December 2007, 10:43 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

lol very funnyyyyy!!!!!
anyways thought some of you people out there wer for help.thought wrong then.
You've not read my post: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM

No-one can help you, especially with electrics, unless you post the problem clearly, don't miss anything out, and try to write in English. Txt spk isn't used on here and most folk will respond to it as graz has done. Or worse

Alcazar
Old 05 December 2007, 03:12 PM
Turbo_Tkk
Scooby Regular

Default haha

hahahah at first i thgouth graz was being stupid or taking the ****,but kinda reading that gave me the answer of the problem lol cheers graz for that.
sorry about what i said before,the yellow clips was in but wasnt clicked in properly,and i lighting one was the same.
graz mate cheers
Old 05 December 2007, 04:01 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Graz
In English

I fitted some pointless electronic gadget to my car the other day. I was attracted to it as it had some pretty flashing lights on it, a blue LCD, and I can now turn off the ignition switch, take out the keys, and amazingly the engine keeps running for several minutes after. Really impresses the girls down at my local fast food establishment, they said it was "well kewl" and that they may let me have a fondle of their boobies

However I have a slight problem, I tried to follow the instructions but they were poorly written as I got it via Hong Kong from a seller on eBay. I don't know much about car electricals and such like but I thought it can't be that hard I'll give it a go. How wrong I was

Now my headlamps flicker on and off like the strobe lights at my local discotheque, cool you may think but it makes night driving a bit difficult. I also tampered with some of the wiring wrapped in yellow sleeving and now my air bag warning indicator is on. I think I have made a big mistake by doing that.

Sorry that I'm so thick and a ****. Can anybody help me out please.

P.S. I would like to fit a vent to atmosphere dump valve as I hear they improve performance significantly and I love the whoosh noise. The girls at the fast food place said I may get to "second base" if I had one Can anybody recommend a good one to fit

Sorry but that is so funny !!!!