ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Lighting and Other Electrical (https://www.scoobynet.com/lighting-and-other-electrical-14/)
-   -   Headlamps keep goin on n off (https://www.scoobynet.com/lighting-and-other-electrical-14/651244-headlamps-keep-goin-on-n-off.html)

Turbo_Tkk 02 December 2007 12:29 AM

Headlamps keep goin on n off

i fitted a tubro timer into my car a few days ago, and now my headlamps go on n off like everytime da ditch cum sor sumthing liek day bumps,
ans the aurbag signs stay on why is that cud ne 1 help plz!!!:notworthy

Turbo_Tkk 03 December 2007 12:21 AM

cmon man aint ne one ere dat can help me man
plzzzzzzzzzz

alcazar 03 December 2007 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo_Tkk (Post 7455870)
cmon man aint ne one ere dat can help me man
plzzzzzzzzzz

I'd imagine that most people CAN'T reply as they don't understand your post. Sorry.:(

Can you re-post in grammatically correct, (or close to it), English?

Alcazar

Graz 03 December 2007 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo_Tkk (Post 7453640)
i fitted a tubro timer into my car a few days ago, and now my headlamps go on n off like everytime da ditch cum sor sumthing liek day bumps,
ans the aurbag signs stay on why is that cud ne 1 help plz!!!:notworthy

In English :D

I fitted some pointless electronic gadget to my car the other day. I was attracted to it as it had some pretty flashing lights on it, a blue LCD, and I can now turn off the ignition switch, take out the keys, and amazingly the engine keeps running for several minutes after. Really impresses the girls down at my local fast food establishment, they said it was "well kewl" and that they may let me have a fondle of their boobies :norty:

However I have a slight problem, I tried to follow the instructions but they were poorly written as I got it via Hong Kong from a seller on eBay. I don't know much about car electricals and such like but I thought it can't be that hard I'll give it a go. How wrong I was :(

Now my headlamps flicker on and off like the strobe lights at my local discotheque, cool you may think but it makes night driving a bit difficult. I also tampered with some of the wiring wrapped in yellow sleeving and now my air bag warning indicator is on. I think I have made a big mistake by doing that.

Sorry that I'm so thick and a ****. Can anybody help me out please.

P.S. I would like to fit a vent to atmosphere dump valve as I hear they improve performance significantly and I love the whoosh noise. The girls at the fast food place said I may get to "second base" if I had one :norty: Can anybody recommend a good one to fit :D

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Turbo_Tkk 04 December 2007 07:34 PM

lol

lol very funnyyyyy!!!!!
anyways thought some of you people out there wer for help.thought wrong then.

alcazar 05 December 2007 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Turbo_Tkk (Post 7459952)
lol very funnyyyyy!!!!!
anyways thought some of you people out there wer for help.thought wrong then.

You've not read my post: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM;)

No-one can help you, especially with electrics, unless you post the problem clearly, don't miss anything out, and try to write in English. Txt spk isn't used on here and most folk will respond to it as graz has done. Or worse:D

Alcazar

Turbo_Tkk 05 December 2007 03:12 PM

haha

hahahah at first i thgouth graz was being stupid or taking the piss,but kinda reading that gave me the answer of the problem lol cheers graz for that.
sorry about what i said before,the yellow clips was in but wasnt clicked in properly,and i lighting one was the same.
graz mate cheers:notworthy

Nate 05 December 2007 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Graz (Post 7456807)
In English :D

I fitted some pointless electronic gadget to my car the other day. I was attracted to it as it had some pretty flashing lights on it, a blue LCD, and I can now turn off the ignition switch, take out the keys, and amazingly the engine keeps running for several minutes after. Really impresses the girls down at my local fast food establishment, they said it was "well kewl" and that they may let me have a fondle of their boobies :norty:

However I have a slight problem, I tried to follow the instructions but they were poorly written as I got it via Hong Kong from a seller on eBay. I don't know much about car electricals and such like but I thought it can't be that hard I'll give it a go. How wrong I was :(

Now my headlamps flicker on and off like the strobe lights at my local discotheque, cool you may think but it makes night driving a bit difficult. I also tampered with some of the wiring wrapped in yellow sleeving and now my air bag warning indicator is on. I think I have made a big mistake by doing that.

Sorry that I'm so thick and a ****. Can anybody help me out please.

P.S. I would like to fit a vent to atmosphere dump valve as I hear they improve performance significantly and I love the whoosh noise. The girls at the fast food place said I may get to "second base" if I had one :norty: Can anybody recommend a good one to fit :D

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Sorry but that is so funny !!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb: