Notices

my HID 8000k fitted pics and tips (blobeye)

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2011, 08:35 PM
RE54
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my HID 8000k fitted pics and tips (blobeye)

ok, i see lots of people asking for pics of these fitted, and i too wanted too see what they looked like, so for those tempted with a set, heres a few pics.

car 2004 blobeye

fitted - 8000k HID and led sidelight bulbs

my opion - an amazing change in visability, and a more modern look to my car, and it suites the car/headlights (as if it was ment to be factory) i havent had anyone say they are too bright, and asked friends who were infront of me, and driving behind to see if they were too bright etc, and they said nothing more than you get from some xenon lights.

fitting - very very very easy. drill one hole in the black plastic cover (the thing you have to remove to change a bulb) then push the wires and rubber gromet through the hole) it then closes up nice and tight. then its simple as putting the bulb in place, pushing 2 wires into the exisiting headlight wiring, then adding the ballast with push connectors, i can do a set in 30mins MAX) (they are completely reversable except for the plastic covers which have a hole, but im guessing they are only a few quid to replace) NO WIRING NEEDS TO BE CUT/SOLDERED

pics... (please note, due to the camera, these appear to be VERY white, but they have a more tint of blue, but didnt have time to get the tripod out and get better pics. so i would say around 20% more blue for those using this as a guide)

Old 09 January 2011, 09:17 PM
dan83590
Scooby Regular

What make are these HID's?
Old 09 January 2011, 09:38 PM
RE54
Scooby Regular

unbranded...will find the box. can get them for £72 inc sidelight bulbs.