Help.... After changing the batt... BIG PROBLEM

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2008, 02:17 AM
diegomedinaf
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help.... After changing the batt... BIG PROBLEM

Hello guys i am from Venezuela.

I have a 2007 impreza rs, sunday morning my batt was completely dead so i had to buy a new one... my new amp is 750 amp, this is my second battery on my car, now it`s 50k`s kms... the problem i have now is the rpmīs are too low and everytime i stop, or shift to neutral or any stop on traffic lights my cars goes all the way down until the engne stops... i took it to the dealer and they connect the obd 2 nor reading anything they said something about leaning mode? how long is this.. is it possible not to go here ?? this is the sencond time this happend to my car exactly after i changed my batt... las year was the same sh.....t i dont want to be driving and turning on my car on every corner... can u help me to solve this..

rpmīs are very low... stock on the very first line after zero... i have to accel a bit for the compressor of the a/c start... otherwise is only on vent mode..

help me with this... i have to go over the country and i don`t want to drive like this...

ps.. yesterday i was running testing the car and i reached 218km/h so everything should be ok... the problem is described up there...

thanks.

Last edited by diegomedinaf; 12 June 2008 at 12:56 PM.