CRYSTAL HEADLIGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2006, 08:28 PM
chris dt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRYSTAL HEADLIGHTS

Hi
im loong to buy some new headlights for my type r as they are crap.tried uprated bulbs which didnt make any difference at all!!!Looking at some new qem crystal headlights.will these be any better than my existing ones or should i buy a set of morettes or some of these halo lights that i have seen on ebay.
Any advice wouldbe helpful.
cheers
chris
Old 09 April 2006, 09:03 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by chris dt
Hi
im loong to buy some new headlights for my type r as they are crap.tried uprated bulbs which didnt make any difference at all!!!Looking at some new qem crystal headlights.will these be any better than my existing ones or should i buy a set of morettes or some of these halo lights that i have seen on ebay.
Any advice wouldbe helpful.
cheers
chris
Hi mate, pre crystal spec lights were cack! I changed to morettes on my 97 MY and illumination was much improved. On my current Impreza I have crystals with uprated bulbs and they are also vastly superior to the previous ones. Given the choice I would probably go for morettes for the kudos and they would probably be not much more than a set of crystals. Alternatively you could go for HID light bulbs and have screw you illumination for relatively small outlay. My brother put some on his car and the difference was .

Maz
Old 09 April 2006, 09:50 PM
chris dt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers for that.ill probably go for a set of crystals as i keep bidding on ebay on the morettes and they go for sillymoney.
Saw your thread on your engine.tough luck that.i had a engine go on my old wrx.bought a second hand engine from a place in folkstone kent.came with a turbo as well!Never had any probs with that unit.the company shipped them direct from japan.3 month warranty came with it as well.