Notices

sti rear lights...revisited

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2005, 08:51 PM
pocahontas
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink sti rear lights...revisited

The last time i posted here was asking about where i could buy sti rear lights for my 98 wagon. Thanks for the recommendations. Found some only stocked classic non wagon ones. I Went to flat4online and paid via paypal £250 for the pair. 3 weeks later and my pestering him, he still admits he is waiting delivery. aaaargh!!! was really looking forward to them, now less hopeful. ANyone out there have any or know of good places i can try?
cheers
Old 15 September 2005, 09:31 PM
Dave uk blue mica
Scooby Regular

be patient he will send them, i waited a few weeks for mine off flat4online cos he does buy them from japan and they come in genuine subaru boxes, the lights are genuine too so just wait a bit longer and you won't be disappointed
Old 15 September 2005, 09:42 PM
pocahontas
Scooby Newbie

Talking

Originally Posted by Dave uk blue mica
be patient he will send them, i waited a few weeks for mine off flat4online cos he does buy them from japan and they come in genuine subaru boxes, the lights are genuine too so just wait a bit longer and you won't be disappointed
thanks for the reassureance. i emailed him tonight and took him up on the offer of refunding me (off on holiday next week) and asked him to just let me know as soon as he gets them. I prefer that rather than someone taking my oney first and my chasing them if you know what i mean. Fingers crossed. my husband apparently was told by his boss who recently also got a Rb5 that he got lights for £280 and that they do wagon ones... hence i'm trying to get hold him.

regards