Notices

Fog lights on a terzo

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2004, 02:38 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog lights on a terzo

Are they supposed to work? theyre there and the fog light switch is there but the switch doesnt depress... seems strange theyve gone to the trouble of adding a fog light switch and fog lights if they dont work. or do they only work on full beam?

thanks
Old 02 June 2004, 04:12 PM
Mike P
Scooby Regular

The front fogs work on my Terzo on side, dipped and (I think) full, although you wouldn't be using full beam if it was foggy 'cos of the dazzle, I guess. Is the light on the switch illuminating when you press it in? Perhaps you've blown a fuse?
Old 02 June 2004, 04:16 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Mike P
The front fogs work on my Terzo on side, dipped and (I think) full, although you wouldn't be using full beam if it was foggy 'cos of the dazzle, I guess. Is the light on the switch illuminating when you press it in? Perhaps you've blown a fuse?
well thats what Im saying the switch doesnt go in when u press it, its like its just a moulded lump in the dash board that makes it look like a switch. does that make sence?
Old 02 June 2004, 04:40 PM
Mike P
Scooby Regular

That's really weird. Just to make sure we're not talking at crossed purposes, my Terzo has two switches to the right of and down from the steering wheel, just above the small coin holder box that covers the fuses.

I think there are one or two (from memory) blanking plates, but then there are two push switches. Don't take this the wrong way, but are you looking in the right place? I only say 'cos the way my seat is positioned you can't actually see the switches from the driver's seat when you're sitting in it.
Old 03 June 2004, 09:30 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

I'll confirm this arvo when Ive been for lunch at dinner in it but the switch is to my right hand side above the small coin box... there are some blanking plates too and the actual fog light switch is definately there with the sticker on it too but when u press it it doesnt move, doesnt go in or anything