Notices

Replacement Key Service?

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2021, 12:34 PM
Initialr3
Scooby Regular

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Replacement Key Service?

Afternoon guys, 2006 JDM Legacy Tuned by STI. I have the original key however it's not great. I have to be nearly at the front window to get the car to remote lock/unlock.

Battery in the remote has been changed etc. No difference, I suspect this is an age thing. I was thinking of getting a second key made and have seen a company called "Subaru Replacement Car Key Services" (Murray?) but after a message on FB messaging, nothing back.

Does anyone know someone that can make a second key for me? Cost and contact? I'm in Glasgow but the car will be out of action mid September anyways for a dash Retrim and could do it then and post it etc.

Thanks in advance as always.
Old 30 August 2021, 12:50 PM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Received 670 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Initialr3
Afternoon guys, 2006 JDM Legacy Tuned by STI. I have the original key however it's not great. I have to be nearly at the front window to get the car to remote lock/unlock.

Battery in the remote has been changed etc. No difference, I suspect this is an age thing. I was thinking of getting a second key made and have seen a company called "Subaru Replacement Car Key Services" (Murray?) but after a message on FB messaging, nothing back.

Does anyone know someone that can make a second key for me? Cost and contact? I'm in Glasgow but the car will be out of action mid September anyways for a dash Retrim and could do it then and post it etc.

Thanks in advance as always.
message IMMOTEC on here mate, he will sort you out 👍
Old 30 August 2021, 12:55 PM
Initialr3
Scooby Regular

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks mate I'll drop him a message 👍
The following users liked this post: