Notices

unlicenced vechile??..

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2008, 11:42 AM
wills 78
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unlicenced vechile??..

this morning whilst walking out into the culdasac to defrost scooby i decided to stand with a cigarette and watch her warm up rather than battle the streets through a misted up window and accidently swerving into sumone lol... i supuciously watched to men drive in with a white transit van the passenger jumped out and started walking around all the cars with a big thick folder under neath his arms.. and was only until i caught on it was the driver licencing people which quite suprised me and pissed me off a bit.. i was unaware they were doing checks like this has anyone discovered this? or has this been a common thing for couple of years, they then took off and round to the next culdasac.. i gave them a great dirty look just to make their day that bit better which which probally dident have any affect they even had cameras on top of their roof... some people have nuthin else better to do im aware they have a job to do but their jst ripping the **** out of it sure isint ur vechile details not supposed to be automatically stored on coleraines data base? system..
Old 11 January 2008, 12:02 PM
eggy
Scooby Regular

THEY were at sprucefield yesterday, they are an english company,same people as the new trafic wardens,, they do work at night aswell, if you dont have (tax, or mybe insurance even if you,re not driving the car, say broken down) NEXT the clampers come (clamp or lift the car to their pound)and if you don,t pay their rip off rates, car goes to the crusher...ONLY A MONEY MAKING SCAM,, SO MUCH FOR THE CEASEFIRE,,
Old 11 January 2008, 12:26 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

lol eggy

Bet they dont check the cars in the wild wild west its easier to target other areas where maybe because of the expense of christmas people might have let their tax renewal skip over until the next pay packet
Old 11 January 2008, 12:35 PM
c0lin
Scooby Regular

ohh just aswell i got my car taxed there! but its the first ive heard of this
Old 11 January 2008, 12:38 PM
eggy
Scooby Regular

I say youre right (ulster) a friend of mine is a ( redcoat ) in belfast, he say,s the CU-TS that lift the cars have freelance gurka,s with them for protection
Old 11 January 2008, 01:01 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Yeah i watched these boys in action before christmas one morning at 8.30am in portstewart.
They were going around in the same transit van with cameras on the roof, taking note of untaxed vehicles and then a flat bed lorry was comming ten mins behind them and lifting cars (two at at time!!) and gone!!....no mercy here, if uv no tax ur car could be gone before u even get up in the morning!!
Old 11 January 2008, 01:02 PM
barrybudden
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by eggy
I say youre right (ulster) a friend of mine is a ( redcoat ) in belfast, he say,s the CU-TS that lift the cars have freelance gurka,s with them for protection
Does he carry a big knife and creep up on you to check your laces!
Old 11 January 2008, 01:03 PM
barrybudden
Scooby Regular

I've seen these boys before, they dont like the cold/wet, their English isnt very good and they would get blown over by a good gust of wind.
Old 11 January 2008, 03:14 PM
eggy
Scooby Regular

AS RB5 BOYO , yes your right mate, and the tax office passes info to them also ,,so they have a good idea where to look
Old 11 January 2008, 04:47 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Take it theyll be carrying out the same level of enforcement to the local immigrant drivers.
Old 11 January 2008, 04:48 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

if the car is in ur driveway r they aloud to clamp + tow?
Old 11 January 2008, 04:55 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Originally Posted by petedotuk
if the car is in ur driveway r they aloud to clamp + tow?
Yes unless you have a sorn out on it
Old 11 January 2008, 04:57 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

no if its not on the public road they cant touch it it is then off road,i hate these people,yes i dont mind paying to be on the road but how many times,tax on your car when you buy it ,fuel duty 72pence in every litre,vehicle tax,mot,next road charging as usual the goverment makes the problem,then get low lives to enforce it who laugh at the working man,oh dont get me started on this one,yes eggy pity the ceasefire ever happened,you dont see them going into scumville in their ****mobile
Old 11 January 2008, 04:58 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ulsterscooby
Yes unless you have a sorn out on it
Surely if its on private ground they cant touch it,would it not have to be on a public road.If they touched it on your property surely they would leave themselves open for being prosecuted for trespass?
Old 11 January 2008, 05:01 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fifty
no if its not on the public road they cant touch it it is then off road,i hate these people,yes i dont mind paying to be on the road but how many times,tax on your car when you buy it ,fuel duty 72pence in every litre,vehicle tax,mot,next road charging as usual the goverment makes the problem,then get low lives to enforce it who laugh at the working man,oh dont get me started on this one,yes eggy pity the ceasefire ever happened,you dont see them going into scumville in their ****mobile

If they went in to certain areas there would be an outcry about harassing that community,sure all the cars in these areas are DLA motors anyway,if you really want to fu*k yourself off take a look at some DLA car auctions and see whats availible for these people.
Old 11 January 2008, 05:09 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

your right mad555 its the ordinary working fella always getting screwed on the roads etc,no they cant touch your car in your drive or your garden as long as its not on the public highway,and yes mad555 another good point you go to lift these cars in them areas and they cry harasment or they dont speak english,
Old 11 January 2008, 05:13 PM
eggy
Scooby Regular

as far as i know ,,if your car is in your drive ,thats fine,,,,,BUT if its sticking out (even a part )they can do you
Old 11 January 2008, 05:15 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

i would be in jail i would carry the head off them if they touched my doo DONT TOUCH MY DOO lololololol comon the ports
Old 11 January 2008, 05:32 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Also if they havent your car clamped or lifted you can still drive away they have no power to stop you.If you watch them on BBC1 if the driver is in the car one clamper will talk/stall the driver while the other gets the clamp out of their vehicle and on yours.The dirty scum!!
Old 11 January 2008, 06:13 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

watched that the other night,an unpaid fine of £40 ended up £1,570.70 and the man had to pay it or they where going to sell his 11grand lexus,no way the law stinks,and they told a woman they could take her pedigree dog and sell it,on our news police woman drunk n driving fined £130 no pentaly points and doesnt loose her job,let me or you go 5mph over in our scoob what would happen,
Old 11 January 2008, 06:28 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fifty
watched that the other night,an unpaid fine of £40 ended up £1,570.70 and the man had to pay it or they where going to sell his 11grand lexus,no way the law stinks,and they told a woman they could take her pedigree dog and sell it,on our news police woman drunk n driving fined £130 no pentaly points and doesnt loose her job,let me or you go 5mph over in our scoob what would happen,
Regarding the Constable from here IMHO I think the old harassment cry would have been used there if she was dealt with any other way.
Old 11 January 2008, 06:31 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Dont forget any other Police officer was either dismissed or encouraged to resign from the force.
Old 11 January 2008, 08:01 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

i also see now the red coats can give you a ticket if you are parked more than 50centimeters from the kerb,i have new alloys,and would sometimes be out a bit,all these people out to get you for the slighitest wee thing
Old 11 January 2008, 08:04 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

i want it to go like mad max times in the film lolol class
Old 12 January 2008, 01:59 PM
wills 78
Scooby Regular

does the 2weeks grace not apply no more? after ur tax has expired.. i had jst taxed mine on the monday of this week and had used a weeks garce as the man used to call it maybe thats wot they were sniffing at office maybe had notified them *****...