Notices

f.a.o.rb5boyo

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2008, 05:48 PM
ye ha
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up f.a.o.rb5boyo

hi kevin just away from michael,s and car is nearly ready and looking the absolute dogs swingers mate. i know you got your headers from flat four online which ones did you get? i sure your bustin to get it back but it will be worth the wait .can,t wait to see it on the rollers come feb . ye ha .barry.
Old 07 January 2008, 06:11 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

I got the Kakumei GT spec un-equal length headers with the 3 bolt up-pipe, they were reasonably priced too at around £300 or that!!....They're a great set i have to admit, the welding on the joints is a first class job, im just hoping they dont leave the car too loud now, cust with the blitz nur spec and the h+s downpipe i was already setting off car+shop alarms everywere

Looking forward to getting the car back now but im getting the wheels re-furb'd over in nu-luk in carrick while the car is up there as it will work out handier for me, so prob be another week or that before i see it

Looking forward to the rooling road day too, just needa get me bigger turbo and injectors fitted before that ....its all money this tuning caper though

Kevin
Old 08 January 2008, 08:53 AM
ye ha
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

kevin i,ve a set of 17 inch rb5 wheels here that you can borrow if you want .i can drop them at michaels if it helps to get you back on the road any quicker.
Old 08 January 2008, 01:48 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

you have PM yee-ha
Old 08 January 2008, 10:10 PM
ye ha
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

pm for rb5 boyo