Notices

Car thieves at it again

Search this Thread

Old 27 December 2007, 01:26 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car thieves at it again

Norman from cars n stuff disturbed 3 scum bags trying to steal his skyline from outside his house last night.
1 of them pointed what appeared to be a pistol at him and said get back inside you orange B*****d.( in a belfast accent )
This happened about midnight they were in a silver vectra seems there have been a few scoobys stolen in and around antrim this last few days.
Just a word of warning to you all its only a car more so now they are armed.

They took his steering wheel with them so if anybody knows of anyone with a spare steering wheel he would be glad to hear from you

Last edited by ulsterscooby; 27 December 2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 27 December 2007, 01:28 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

whats the orange thingy about?
Old 27 December 2007, 02:10 PM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cars n stuff the garage is called. Holy **** this is getting crazy. As long as normans ok thats all that matters in the end.

Last edited by bushiwarrior; 27 December 2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 27 December 2007, 02:22 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Any wonder they do it when you see this

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Old 27 December 2007, 02:26 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

thats very madding but you done the right thing man what goes around comes around your family needs you more than a scooby (but my missus might differ with that where im concerned ha ha only a bit of humor) glad your ok mate where is cars and stuff seen your car with it on on the mccrea run give you a call sometime
Old 27 December 2007, 02:32 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

hey abig big thank you ulsterscooby for posting up that video link went to it and was totally shocked unbelievable i thought skylines and subarus where hard to steal appearntly not
Old 27 December 2007, 03:20 PM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so angry after watchin them vids if i got my hands on them im tellin ya.
Old 27 December 2007, 03:27 PM
eggy
Scooby Regular

scum ,nothing less. best thing to do ,,if you catch them at your car ,don,t call the police ,,get some rope and tie them up tight, take to the lagan ,and f-ck them in ,,,but make sure they won,t be able to swim ,,,,KILL THE NITS AND YOU DONT GET THE BUGS.. by the way hello fifty.....
Old 27 December 2007, 03:39 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

ha ha hi ya mate like your saying ha ha scary isnt it
Old 27 December 2007, 05:36 PM
gojonnyjo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ulsterscooby
Any wonder they do it when you see this

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

No need the give the scumbags anymore publicity, only makes them want to joyride all the more.

I had them once a few years back trying to hijack me in newry, he failed, but I got a nice silhouette of him in me Mantas quarter panel,
Old 27 December 2007, 06:08 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

gotta blame the parents, dont care wat there kids get up2 as long as they get to spend their DOLE CHEQUES in the offie's.

When I spent a bit of time in the middle east I discovered that if the body of a suicide bomber is identified the authorities go too the parents house get every1 out and burn down thier house.

but then when they go 2 court they get a silly fine & get banned from driving even though nearly all of them dont have a licence, but the legal legite ppl face getting sent to jail for 2 years for using a mobile when driving
Old 27 December 2007, 06:29 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

your totally right pete the law seems to want to crack down more on the people who have all taxes etc
Old 27 December 2007, 07:37 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

I just wonder where they are getting their targets from surely they cant just be driving round looking for cars.

local police told norman that the best time to catch them is between 11.30 and 12.30
once heard of a midnight club where they get dropped off and have to race back to their slums with the best car they can find. maybe its really happening and this is why so many cars are being stolen this past few months .

got mine well immobilised now with a few well placed switches killing essential circuits as well as the toad cat 1 alarm system still keep checking throughout the night though.
Old 27 December 2007, 08:31 PM
fabiostar
Scooby Regular

Default scum

hope alls well big man.
its simple.there scum.they come from scum and there kids will end up the same. .

maybe that bloke hitler had a point when he tried to do a bit of a clean up a few years ago.just a pity he picked on the jews and never made it to belfast.

fabio
Old 27 December 2007, 10:15 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

why dont he cops trace the posters of these videos like they did with the ones who were speeding and posting the videos up??
Old 28 December 2007, 07:23 AM
davey21wagon
Scooby Regular

the police are bound to know some of the wee w4nker5 doing this so y don t they start punishing them properly before someone dies ( god forbid )

make an example outta a few of them then there probably won t be as ***** out there doing this sorta thing

i think u and me are more likely to end up in trouble and we re the ones with license s and insurance
Old 28 December 2007, 06:21 PM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Red face

Originally Posted by mad555
why dont he cops trace the posters of these videos like they did with the ones who were speeding and posting the videos up??

Totally agree with this post, and it HAS been tried, but most of the vids are hosted on US based websites........unless the video shows images involving children, or serious offences such as murder there is no programme in place to retrieve the original video/mpeg that would be required for a prosecution. The websites themselves are not responsible for the videos and as such cannot be prosecuted for hosting them............

The world we live in eh?......NUTS........if you ask me.........
Old 28 December 2007, 06:50 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brocks
Totally agree with this post, and it HAS been tried, but most of the vids are hosted on US based websites........unless the video shows images involving children, or serious offences such as murder there is no programme in place to retrieve the original video/mpeg that would be required for a prosecution. The websites themselves are not responsible for the videos and as such cannot be prosecuted for hosting them............

The world we live in eh?......NUTS........if you ask me.........

So I can blast up the M2 tonight with video running do 140-150mph post it on Youtube and get away with it?
Old 28 December 2007, 06:52 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gazza-uk
whats the orange thingy about?

To do with our foundness for St Tropez treatment over here!!
Old 28 December 2007, 07:43 PM
Dee NI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mad555
So I can blast up the M2 tonight with video running do 140-150mph post it on Youtube and get away with it?
Have you seen vid of the 187mph motorbike on the M2. That got a few mentions on in the papers and the cops were looking for him.
It's a pity they don't offer cash bounties for information.
Old 28 December 2007, 07:46 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dee NI
Have you seen vid of the 187mph motorbike on the M2. That got a few mentions on in the papers and the cops were looking for him.
lol good old speedy
Old 28 December 2007, 07:50 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

They arent too scared to show their faces either

YouTube - west belfast
Old 28 December 2007, 07:50 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

maybe this is why they do it

YouTube - west belfast smoker
Old 28 December 2007, 07:59 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

I dont believe theres a real intrest within the authoritise here to stop "joyriders",naturally you cant stop all car crime but these @ssholes should be taken of the streets.Another thing whats the point of banning them from driving when they get caught as if thats going to stop them.
Old 28 December 2007, 08:02 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by petedotuk
gotta blame the parents, dont care wat there kids get up2 as long as they get to spend their DOLE CHEQUES in the offie's.

When I spent a bit of time in the middle east I discovered that if the body of a suicide bomber is identified the authorities go too the parents house get every1 out and burn down thier house.

but then when they go 2 court they get a silly fine & get banned from driving even though nearly all of them dont have a licence, but the legal legite ppl face getting sent to jail for 2 years for using a mobile when driving
Pete totally agree with this.
Old 28 December 2007, 08:03 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Think it all boils down to easy targets.
Old 29 December 2007, 06:44 AM
davey21wagon
Scooby Regular

u would think the people that live in the houses,( in the video clips) would get p1ssed off with that **** and do something about it,cause there bound to take the cars to the same places

don t think things will get any better especially when it starts comin back into the good weather they ll be out looking for more cars
Old 29 December 2007, 07:46 AM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Dee NI
It is due to this case that I have the info about the non sharing policy of Youtube....it was one of the guys from my unit assigned to deal with this, and the person involved WAS identified and as stated the case could not be prosecuted without the evidence which was not forthcoming from the US.......
Old 29 December 2007, 09:47 AM
d_dublya
Scooby Regular

I find it hard to understand the thrill of watchin a car going up and down a road and skidding - its the equivilant of doin a skid on your bike as a kid - its ok to watch a couple of times.
I got bored with that 1st video after about 20 secs.
The morons are constantly around where I live - maybe I'm getting paranoid but I feel they are handbraking right outside my house.
I have a crow bar beside my front door - my alarm goes off and I'm there and pain will hopefully follow of some moustachio scum.

Last edited by d_dublya; 29 December 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old 29 December 2007, 08:20 PM
c0lin
Scooby Regular

d_dublya, if u do that tho, he gets of scot free and u get done for it!

Quick Reply: Car thieves at it again