Notices

Make christmas special for little rachel

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2007, 01:15 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Make christmas special for little rachel MY AS.S

i just got an email from a daddy. he has a 10 month old daughter who has been diagnosed with brain cancer. they cannot afford the cost of the operation to save her, but have came to an arrangement with aol and znet, who have agreed to paying 32cent for each 3 emails sent to new adresses. i have the original email which must be sent to raise the funds. if u guys could give me ur email so i can send it to you, and then if u send it to at LEAST 3 people, we could help this wee baby. your email will be deleted from my computer AS SOON as i send u the email and no one only me will have seen it. you can pm it if u wish. any1 with children realise how devastating this must be, and knowing that there is a solution which is out of reach must be unbearable. come on guys..............................
GUYS IGNORE..........THIS IS LIES READ BELOW......ULSTERSCOOBS NOTES

Last edited by bekee; 05 December 2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: lies lies lies
Old 05 December 2007, 02:08 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

This is a scam delete the email

Latest Email Hoaxes - Current Internet Scams - Hoax-Slayer

They are just looking for gullible people avoid at all costs

Ive had a few offering to give me millions of zimzwango dollars all transferred to my bank account for free

Last edited by ulsterscooby; 05 December 2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05 December 2007, 02:16 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

My name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy.
My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, " Don't cry, Mommy and " and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, Even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this email to everyone you know. Forward it to people you don't know, too. Dr. Johansen said that for every person you forward this email to, Bill Gates Will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better.

Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true. Please help me. Mommy is so sad and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10.

If you don't forward this email, that's okay. Mommy says you're a mean and heartless ******* who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow, horrible death and then burn forever in hell.

What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take five freaking' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy? Please help me.

I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,
Billy " Smiles " Evans
Old 05 December 2007, 02:17 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Generally, I hate the hoax warnings that get sent around, but I have to admit that this one is important.

Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire email list.

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your bum, do not show him your bum.

This is a scam - he only wants to see your bum.
Old 05 December 2007, 02:20 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

WASH YOUR BRAS (PLEASE READ)PHOTO AT BOTTOM .GROSS!!!!

Be prepared but read story first. Makes you glad us men don't have *****

Don't look at the pictures just after eating something, this is truly revolting but it's a huge warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=======READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT PICTURE========

After anthropologist Susan McKinley came back home from an expedition in South America, she noticed a very strange rash on her left breast.

Nobody knew what it was and she dismissed it believing that the holes would leave in time.

Upon her return she decided to see a doctor after she started developing intense pains. The doctor, not knowing the exact severity of the disease, gave her antibiotics and special creams. As time lapsed the pain did not subside and her left breast became more inflamed and started to bleed.

She decided to bandage her sores, however as Susan's pain grew more intense she decided to seek help from a more certified doctor. Dr. Lynch could not diagnose the infection and told Susan to seek the aid of one of his colleagues who specializes in dermatology. Unfortunately, the doctor was on vacation.

She waited for two weeks and finally was able to reach the dermatologist.

Sadly, a life changing event was about to unfold during her appointment. To Miss McKinley's surprise, after she removed the bandages, they found larvae growing and squirming within the pores and sores of her breast.

What she didn't know was that the holes were in fact, deeper than she had originally thought, for these larvae were feeding off the fat, tissue, and even milk canals of her breast.

Our undergarments are made in different countries all over the world. They sit in boxes and go through many hands and exchanges before we purchase them for ourselves.

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT PARASITES ARE IN OUR CLOTHING WHEN WE BUY THEM.

Please make it a habit from this point forward to wash your just-purchased undergarments or ANY garments before wearing them.

Old 05 December 2007, 02:29 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

LMAO at Ulsterscooby
Old 05 December 2007, 02:41 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

Original Version:

Hi I am a 29 year old father. Me and my wife have had a wonderful life together. God blessed us with a child too. Our daughter's name is Rachel, and she is 10 years old. Not long ago did the doctors detect brain cancer in her little body. There is only one way to save her: An operation. Sadly, we don't have enough money to pay the price. AOL and Zdnet have agreed to help us. The only way they can help us is this way: I send this email to you and you send it to other people. AOL will track this email and count how many people get it. EVERY PERSON THAT OPENS THIS EMAIL AND SENDS IT TO AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE will give us 32 cents. PLEASE HELP US.

George Arlington.

lying *******s. people like this should burn in hell. thanks ulsterscoob
Old 05 December 2007, 02:47 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bekee

lying *******s. people like this should burn in hell. thanks ulsterscoob

Bekee - people just make up ramdom stuff like this to overload mail servers. Doesn't take too long to get to a million forwards, then 3 million, then 9 million.AOL and ZDnet can't actually track forwarded e-mails, and no-one pays any money
Old 05 December 2007, 02:49 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

fast bloke so i discovered, but i still think its a disgrace.................... im too gullible
Old 05 December 2007, 02:51 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by bekee
im too gullible

Do you want to join my pyramid scheme. It costs you 20 quid to join, and then if you get 20 other people to join I will give you your 20 quid back and an extra 20 quid for helping me
Old 05 December 2007, 02:52 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Im still going to wash my new boxers from now on lol
Old 05 December 2007, 02:53 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

once bitten, twice shy !!!!!!
Old 05 December 2007, 02:54 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

i always wash my clothes when i buy them........never know what dirty tramp tried them on b4 you!!!!
Old 05 December 2007, 05:58 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

hate ****e like this. **** spamers