Notices

For Sale: 1997 WRX Impreza..BIG SPEC CAR!!

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2007, 07:18 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile For Sale: 1997 WRX Impreza..BIG SPEC CAR!!

Hi Folks,
I have just got a 1997 WRX Impreza off my mate who has went to live abroad and couldnt take it with him. Its a fresh import brought in from japan by Jap Performance Parts : Home last year and has not even been registered yet!! Have to sell as i need the doh for other things, but the car is fully loaded with toys and has all the makingS for a good track car or wil mot no problems, its mint in below!! The spec is as follows:

-1997 Impreza WRX
-Metallic Black Paint
-Full padded bolt-in roll cage with three G-reddy exhaust temp, water temp and oil pressure gauges mounted on cage near front driver side A-pillar
Unknown Set of Coilovers (very very hard )
Front and Rear Strut Braces
Front Mounted Intercooler
Front mounted Oil Cooler
Oil Catch Tank
Swirl Pot in Boot
STI Gearbox (close ratio)
Plated Diffs
Paddle Clutch
Four Pot front brakes with grooved discs and new rear pads
STI Lightweight Bonnet
Open Mouth Downpipe
Full Apexi exhaust with removable bung
Equal Length Headers (Loudest scoob ive ever heard in my life)
Mushroom Induction Kit (HKS I think)
Baileys Dump Valve
White Prodrive Speedline Alloy Wheels with nearly new 215/40/17 tyres
Standard WRX Interior apart from race spec drivers bucket seat
Momo Steering Wheel.

The car is in good shape apart from a few wee scrapes dings etc on the bodywork, and just needs M.O.T'd and registered at a local tax office to be put on the road. All import docmuents will be supplied with the car and an english translation copy of the import forms are also there as well. I have to point out here that no more tyre kickers or D***heads looking for a rip out in a scoob with no intentions of buying should enquire, as iv had plenty of these this last few days already, and as the car is not registered with no plates/tax/mot yet, i will not be driving it on the road....(dont want Brocks on my case now do we!! ) but anyone who knows subarus will know what they're after anyway. Please no more timewasters!!

Car can be viewed any day after 6pm or at weekends!! Anyone wanting more info stick up a reply or PM me and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Car is priced to sell at £3800....so if ur looking for a cheap road car or a track car with plenty of toys and good bits what are you waiting for??

P.S Pics will follow asap as i have no digital camera at the mo!!

Cheers for now!!

Kevin

Last edited by RB5 Boyo; 15 October 2007 at 07:21 PM.