Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Subaru WRX for sale

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
69,000 miles
Mot’d until 12 May 2008

The modifications include……
A full engine remap.
A full straight through HKS stainless steel exhaust system with a HKS Hipower back box and a 4.5” tailpipe.
A HKS SSQV blow of valve (not a cheap copy).
Full set of Samco intercooler pipes.
An uprated Sard fuel pressure regulator with braided hoses and uprated fuel pump all controlled by a GReddy Profec B Boost controller currently set to 0.65 BAR on the low setting and 1.3 BAR on the high setting producing 300+ BHP .
The adjustable rear STI type spoiler is made by Orciari and incorporates a hi-level brake light.
The rear lights have also been replaced by a set resembling the later version STI.
It has the STI side sills and the foglight covers in the front bumper have the STI decals on them. The bonnet also has the larger air scoop that the STI has. The side markers on the front wings have been replaced with carbon fibre inserts. There are also a set of clear side indicators on the car.
The car has a full set of Prodrive springs which lower the car approx 20-25 mm and there is a set of Tarox 60 groove ventilated brake discs on the front. The STI gold rims are virtually scrape free and have a good set of Goodyear tyres all round.
The windows have been professionally tinted and this passed MOT standards.
The interior of the car has also received the full STI treatment with a full set of blue STI alcantara seats both front and back and again the matching door cards in blue.
There is a JVC KD-AVX1 head unit which plays CD’s and also DVD’s via a 3.5” integrated screen.

I also have a documented printed out service history supplied by Donnelly Subaru Belfast which also states that the timing belt and clutch were changed at 56,660 miles.
I replaced the rear shocks in the car with brand new ones just before its MOT in May, which it sailed through, and I never had to replace either of the cats for it to pass its emissions test, this alone should show the over all internal condition of the engine in this Subaru !
I have been offered £500 for the number plate which reads P BORA when the 1 and 3 are placed close together, the plate will be sold with the car and someone else can profit from it if they like.
The car has never been involved in an accident or stolen and recovered, has no outstanding finance owed on it, it does however have a liking for Super unleaded petrol, although it can be surprisingly economical for an Impreza when driven smoothly.
This car is group 17 insurance, which is considerably cheaper to insure than an STI in group 20 so this should be checked out beforehand.
The only reason the car is up for sale is that I have bought another WRX and had a tough choice in deciding which one to sell.
If anyone is interested in this car I will be more than happy to answer any questions if I can, and it goes without saying tyre kickers, test pilots and time-wasters will not be entertained.

I am looking for £9750 for the car and this price reflects the condition of the car, the care and thought taken during the modifications and the thousands spent on it.
More pics available if required.
I will have it in the autotrader in the next week or two and will get both Scoobs to the display area at Lurgan Park rally somehow.

Phone me on 07746 962137

Old 19 August 2007, 03:31 PM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOW SOLD