Notices

Mondello

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2001, 10:22 PM
Scruff
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did everyone have as good a time as I did? How did it go, Andy W hows your car, is it still alive, that blue smoke did not look good.
Old 29 August 2001, 10:38 PM
Andy W
Scooby Regular

A seemed well when I stopped fot petrol on way home, but boost control maybe a little irregular-maybe oil in solenoid as well
Old 30 August 2001, 01:32 AM
TURBO7379
Scooby Regular

Alan - have you cleared all of the gravel out of the car yet .
Anyone else got sunburn ? Great day , great turnout of cars and members but only let down by the disorganisation of the mondello staff . It amazes me how they can run a FIA world sports car meeting when they can't even run a track day for 31 scoobys , etc. Still they've said they'll make it up to us next time . Well done to Paul , Phil , Alan and anyone else involved in organising the day but not forgetting Pat who had the boring job of organising us at the pit lane without even getting a drive . Thanks to Pauls wife for the food & drinks and the mechanics who looked after us during the day . Paul - I've now got the big bloke (can't remember his name) fully trained in the use of a 4" angle grinder for modifying brakes .
Does anyone know what % you mix the proboost at ?

Derek
Old 30 August 2001, 02:10 PM
Scruff
Scooby Regular

I knew something was slowing me down, all that gravel caught under my car(don't know how it got there ) was sending me sideways in every corner. It was a good lesson on how to control the car, even though I left my brain in the pits sometimes. I reckon Andy won the prize for having the most worried look after seeing that blue smoke near the end of the day. I hope everything is all right Andy. Now, wheres that shopping list , tyres, suspension, geometry settings, *****, aircraft fuel, someone who knows how to drive, **** it who's got a 22b for sale and next weeks lotto numbers.

Alan
(Part time farmer)
Old 31 August 2001, 05:42 AM
davy b
Scooby Regular

Talking

had a really great day, and looking forward to the next mondello 'SUBARU RALLY'. great turnout of cars and i have to say how the twin lights and a big wing on the new subaru make it look a hole lot better. all i need now is brake pads and a tyre sponsor with pirelli.
andy hope you get the car sorted out ok.

davy b
Old 31 August 2001, 06:03 AM
davy b
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

i have to say the only down side of the day was some mad drivers were passing on the wrong side and while going into corners, i know of a few others with the same complaints on the day . other than that a great day .

davy b