Notices

stock car racing ballymena when ??

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2004, 11:07 PM
200+Bhp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question stock car racing ballymena when ??

Anyone know where I can get some info on dates and times of meets at Ballymena showgrounds ?

Dont believe there are any meets in Aghadowey anymore or are there ?
Old 08 September 2004, 03:01 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

@200+
totally of topic and not even related to thread, but new TT Go software will allow user POIs for the likes of spped cameras etc. see the TT thread in NSR.

cheers

sinky
Old 08 September 2004, 05:29 AM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Bigsinky mate theres a guy registered on my site as "mcnasty" or something. He works for the Ballymena Guardian and takes snaps at the Nutts Corner and Show Ground stock car events. He will be able to tell you all the dates etc etc. If its wrecking you want to see Nutts is your best bet. They are too scared to drive on the football pitch at Ballymena. Plus at Nutts you often get a destruction derby to finish things off. Great fun which you wont see in Ballymena. Theres an advert up at Nutts now for Combine Harvester racing. I mean WTF. I thought a bus destructon derby was pushing it but this is mad. lol.
Old 09 September 2004, 01:31 PM
200+Bhp
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by bigsinky
@200+
totally of topic and not even related to thread, but new TT Go software will allow user POIs for the likes of spped cameras etc. see the TT thread in NSR.

cheers

sinky
Cheers M8 have you tried it out yet, had a quick scan through the thread, did you need a larger memory card ?

200+
Old 09 September 2004, 04:38 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

@200+

yep ordered a dabsvalue 1 gb card for £74. if you go to supernova the latest maps can be downloaded for evaluation purposes

tried it out yesterday. downloaded gatsos, red light camera positions as well as bp garages and shell garages. the garages work a treat but there don't appear to be any NI gatso cameras in the file i downloaded. had to input the camera near my house as a POI myself Suppose it will not be that great a chore seeing as there are only half a dozen fixed camera in NI anyway. did the one on the Upp N'ards Road and the one on the Saintfield Road. How are you finding the unit down in the sticks?

cheers

sinky
Old 09 September 2004, 07:21 PM
200+Bhp
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by bigsinky
@200+

yep ordered a dabsvalue 1 gb card for £74. if you go to supernova the latest maps can be downloaded for evaluation purposes

tried it out yesterday. downloaded gatsos, red light camera positions as well as bp garages and shell garages. the garages work a treat but there don't appear to be any NI gatso cameras in the file i downloaded. had to input the camera near my house as a POI myself Suppose it will not be that great a chore seeing as there are only half a dozen fixed camera in NI anyway. did the one on the Upp N'ards Road and the one on the Saintfield Road. How are you finding the unit down in the sticks?

cheers

sinky
Down in the sticks is actually up in the sticks

Will give you a shout m8 when I have a bit more time, this update could be useful....let me know how you get on