Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

help needed with momo boss kit

Search this Thread

Old 25 April 2012, 06:12 PM
daz3883
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help needed with momo boss kit

i own a 04 plate sti type uk, ive recently bought a momo team wheel to go on it but having trouble finding a momo boss kit for it, spoke to a firm that deals them as i wanted to make sure i was defo getting the right one, ordered one last thursday which it arrived yesterday and it doesnt fit, phoned the place i bought it from, theyve spoke to momo in which theyve turned round and told them the one ive recieved is defo the one for the car, but there is no way in the world the kit ive got will go on, theres a couple of pics below to show what i mean, does anyone know the part number for the boss kit i need, or have any information on which boss kit to get, the one ive got which dont fit is a MK7310R.

firstly the boss kit doesnt clear the existing plug (marked in red) which is part of the plate.

this is what the boss kit looks like, the two small circles is where the pins for cancelling the indicators DONT go through, and the bigger circle is obviously where that existing plug is meant to be, but isnt big enough