Notices
Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

DIY Leather Interiors

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2000, 05:34 PM
Craig Simnett
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the best way to convert your interior to leather.....
My company import and distribute 'ready to fit' leather interiors. We install them for our local dealers, and supply several trim shops around the country. They really are ready to fit, including front seats, rear seats and door panel inserts. All the sewing is done, and all the plastic extrusions are attached. These interiors are full leather (not leather/vinyl combinations) and each one can be designed in a choice of colour, or two colours, with or without piping, with or without contrasting stitching. Perforated leather can also be used for the centre of the seats etc., and a popular option is embroidered front seats (e.g. "Turbo" embroidered on the front of both front seats). The choice really is up to you.
I have some photographs of Impreza Turbo interiors we have already 'transformed', and I can e-mail them to anyone who is interested.
Installation of these interiors can be done in only one day, as all the hard work of making the leather covers has already been done. All that's required is the interior is taken out, the existing covers removed, and the new covers attached. Any local trimmer can fit our leather kits, or we can of course fit them for you. If you've got some patience and a little common sense, you could even fit them yourself. Either way, it will be quicker and probably much cheaper than taking your beloved Impreza to the dealer or a traditional trim shop!!!
If anyone is interested, but would like some reassurance, I will be happy to provide contact details of main dealers who have bought our leather interiors.
So, now there's no excuse for keeping the interior that comes with the car, you can now have the leather interior of your choice.
Thank's for reading!

Craig
Old 18 January 2000, 09:57 AM
Stef1
Scooby Newbie

Sounds good, but perhaps you should go to 'New Product Launch' and announce it there, or take out an ad banner.
Product promotion here isn't looked to kindly on!

Stef.
Old 18 January 2000, 05:33 PM
Craig Simnett
Scooby Newbie

Smile

Stef,
thank's for the advice about the 'New Products Announcement'. I thought it would be useful in the 'interiors' section as some members have posted questions regarding leather interiors. Sorry if I've offended anyone by promoting this great product here!!! I'll post future info under 'New Products'.

Thank's to everyone who e-mailed me, I'll send the photographs, prices etc later today.

Craig
Old 16 April 2000, 08:44 PM
Mick
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Craig
A useful post! - I was just wondering why nobody did this! I have e-mailed you for details.

Cheers

Mick