Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

Teknopete three gauge po

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2004, 08:24 PM
cool.j
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Teknopete three gauge po

Scoobymods have a three gauge dash pod for the earlier Imprezas, anybody got one, had one fitted, got any pics, and or opinions.
Good pics on their website of it
Old 26 February 2004, 11:01 AM
scoobylav
Scooby Regular

Fitted one on Saturday. Good fit with the dash excellent fit with the gauges and it looks the dogs. Plenty of room to hide any wiring behind the gauges if necessary. No need to cut any holes as the wires can be fed down through the heater vent.
Old 26 February 2004, 07:27 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

have you got any pics of yours fitted scoobylav, also can you put a picture on of your mini bonnet scoop,
i mailed scoobymods before christmas, after a few weeks he sent me a pic of a red car, it was taken from the side so i couldn't make anything out, i asked again for a closer pic but had no reponse
Old 26 February 2004, 09:09 PM
cool.j
Scooby Regular

Same question from me scoobylav, any pics of yours fitted
Old 26 February 2004, 10:04 PM
simbo
Scooby Regular

any idea of the prices and availibility

cheers david
Old 27 February 2004, 08:45 AM
Big Daz
Scooby Regular

I will make a point of speaking to both Teknopete and Scoobylav this weekend in regard to the above questions - I know Pete has been suffering lots of computer problems for the last while, so this may be why he has not replied.
Cheers
Big Daz
Old 27 February 2004, 09:53 AM
scoobylav
Scooby Regular

I will try and take pics at weekend and post them up for you

Trending Topics

Old 28 February 2004, 06:20 PM
Big Daz
Scooby Regular

Spoke to Pete this morning,
He is still suffering from lack of internet access but promises he will reply as soon as he can.
Have you tried phoning him?

Big Daz
Old 28 February 2004, 07:37 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

i've never tried phoning him, daz couldn't see the point when e mails weren't aswered,
hope hes' sorted soon though
Old 29 February 2004, 08:55 PM
Big Daz
Scooby Regular

Think its getting better slowly
He got spiked with a virus and didn't want to spread it any further by sending out emails - reason for no reply up till now
He is desperatly trying to clean his system to get things moving again. if you are in a hurry calling him is no probs.

Big Daz
Old 01 March 2004, 01:11 PM
scoobylav
Scooby Regular

I took photos at the weekend of the pod. Just need to get them from camera to Laptop and then I will post them up
Old 01 March 2004, 03:02 PM
cool.j
Scooby Regular

Got an email from Pete today, he has been having Pc connection probs

Get them pics up scoobylav
Old 02 March 2004, 12:30 AM
teknopete
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi peebs,

Yeah as was mentioned i`ve had a few probs with viruses recently
Lost virtually all connection for the last few weeks, apart from the random 5 minutes. Anyway it appears to be sorted out now the thing is though i had to virtually wipe one of my drives to clean up the aftermath
If anyone who had sent me a mail hasn`t had a reply please resend it to me.
I thought i`d replied to everyone but it would appear from above posts that i`ve missed one or two whilst cleaning the system (sorry if your one of the few). If you get back in touch i`ll get you a reply toot sweet

Thanks

Pete

BTW Derek (Caz 1592) has pix of a custom pod (for 2 gauges) i did for him
fitted to his scoob on his site see http://www.derekcarswell.pwp.blueyon...20in%20car.JPG

Last edited by teknopete; 02 March 2004 at 12:35 AM. Reason: link added
Old 07 March 2004, 03:47 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

BTW Derek (Caz 1592) has pix of a custom pod (for 2 gauges) i did for him
sorry pete but i wouldn't call that a custom pod
Old 09 March 2004, 10:38 AM
teknopete
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Barron,

Rather than email you, as I have no doubt in my mind at all you would post the email up I`ll save you the trouble and post the email I was going to send to your hotmail :frown: email address.

Yes you caught me off guard again, as I though at long last you had stopped being the negative person you are and had decided to enter into a constructive conversation, as i have yet to see you post anything with constructive comments on this board during your short time on it Other than when you are trying to undermine long established snetters in favour of yourself or your friends.
If you actually had something constructive to say for a change, i`d listen to it. Otherwise why don`t you just grow up and run along as the adults are trying to talk here If you have a personal issue with me i`d suggest you contact me and we will sort it out, otherwise I`d suggest you stop stalking my posts NOW. I have no idea who you are or what your hidden agenda is but I am starting to get really bored of you.

Regards

Pete

Last edited by teknopete; 09 March 2004 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09 March 2004, 12:21 PM
scoobylav
Scooby Regular

I do have a good picture of one of these fitted with three gauges but I am still having trouble getting pics from camera to PC
Old 09 March 2004, 07:52 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

pete sorry you've spat your dummy out but i don't think putting a bit of black tape over the centre hole turns it into a custom pod

I`d suggest you stop stalking my posts NOW. I have no idea who you are or what your hidden agenda is but I am starting to get really bored of you

the only agenda i've had since well before christmas was to get some info from you,

and i'd suggest you were stalking me, i replied to this post first,

i've no intentions of asking you for any infomation again, if this is how you relate to customers then its a wonder you sell anything,
Old 09 March 2004, 10:49 PM
teknopete
Scooby Regular

Wink

LOL,

That sentence should have ended at
i don't think
as if you had bothered to contact Caz he would have advised you that the pod is "exactly" what he asked for i.e. a dashtop pod for two gauges with the center one marked but not drilled as he only had two gauges.
So sorry to deflate your cruisade but no "black tape" only solid fiber glass FYI the standard units I make are custom, as they are made specifically to fit the early Impreza.

the only agenda i've had since well before christmas was to get some info from you
Perhaps you didn`t read my post from when I returned back online (see post 13)

Lets be clear about one thing here Paul. I ask everyone who I supply anything, from a replacement PICC socket to a fully modified import, for feedback and I am proud to say that the lowest rating I have received from any "customer" (A person who buys goods or services) is no less than an 8 out of 10. This was due to a ship being delayed in Japan because of bad weather. If you choose not to use the services / products I provide then that is your porogative and I wish you all the best in your search for reputable & knowledgable suppliers. I would suggest though that possibly a new approach is required, as everyone`s time is important and it is not good netiquette to type off the top of ones head on an open forum.
If there appears to be a problem the best course of action is to approach the supplier as they may not be aware there is a perceived problem. Most suppliers operate a similar policy to myself "if your happy with the service tell your friends, if your not tell us" and will go out of our way to help.

All the best

Pete
Old 10 March 2004, 01:50 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

sorry to drag your thread down cool j, but i think you've got your answer about the pod, no ones related any info about fitting it or put pics on except a custom one which was skillfully blended in so you couldn't see where tape had been

pete i had all your quotes on and responded but now i've deleted them all, even the netiquette one, you don't seem to understand that i am a member of this forum and as such can post my experiences of contacting suppliers, obviously as a supplier you would rather the only remarks about you be totally positive, but scoobynet is not for you, only to sell your products.

i noticed dyney was going to sell some dash pods but you and your puppy dog scoobylav soon jumped in and put your products forward,
you have nothing to contribute at all to this community exept put your self forward when think theres money to be made.
Old 10 March 2004, 02:10 PM
scoobylav
Scooby Regular

Barron

If you have a problem with Pete take it up with him without dragging other people into it. I do not appreciate it when people have a pop at me for no reason whatsoever. I think on the thread you are talking about someone had asked if anybody knew of any other suppliers of aftermarket pods and a few different suppliers were suggested. I put Pete forward as I have dealt with him in the past and have never had a problem with his goods or his service - but that is in my experience.

So kindly leave me out of your arguments - Thanks
Old 10 March 2004, 03:09 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Barron

I've looked at the picture of the 2 guage pod posted on this thread, and I have to admit, it's not my cup of tea, but people have a thing called free will, if they like it, they will buy it, it's all down to their personal choice.
if you have a problem with teknopete why don;t you do something positive about it? at the end of the day, the way it looks to me, you're just out for a fight.
theres a right and a wrong way of doing things and being bitchy isn't productive.
Old 10 March 2004, 05:01 PM
RichieC
Scooby Regular

Gents,

Im sure you'll all agree this post is serving no useful purpose whatsoever now.

If you have personal issues, please address them outside ScoobyNet.

Any further personal digs will only lead to the post being locked.

Do us all a favour and keep things on track as the post was originally intended.

Many Thanks

Rich
Old 10 March 2004, 08:07 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

have you got any pics of yours fitted scoobylav, also can you put a picture on of your mini bonnet scoop,
i mailed scoobymods before christmas, after a few weeks he sent me a pic of a red car, it was taken from the side so i couldn't make anything out, i asked again for a closer pic but had no reponse

i've never tried phoning him, daz couldn't see the point when e mails weren't aswered,
hope hes' sorted soon though

sorry pete but i wouldn't call that a custom pod

these are my posts, until pete started having a pop at me, what part is bitchy or unconstructive

cornelius,

if you have a problem with teknopete why don;t you do something positive about it? at the end of the day, the way it looks to me, you're just out for a fight.
theres a right and a wrong way of doing things and being bitchy isn't
productive.
i have no problem with TP until he took offence when i said the pod wasn't a custom scoop, i simply responded to his posts,

how can i be out for a fight look at my first three posts, the only thing that started this was saying i wouldn't call that a custom pod, he's said bitchy unconstuctive coments but thats ok is it.
Old 10 March 2004, 11:59 PM
Scooby Dooby Blue
Scooby Regular

Barron

The only spot-on statement from you:

i have no problem with TP until he took offence when i said the pod wasn't a custom scoop
...you're absolutely correct, the pod wasn't (and still isn't), a custom scoop.

As far as Pete's contribution to the community goes, the fella's personally pioneered many developmets for the Impreza, is a regional co-ordinator for the SIDC, organises and attends meets regularly, arranges dyno days, and lets not forget McBig One!

Having never bought anything from Pete, i've no reason to stick up for him (i'm not a puppydog ), other than it irritates me when people like yourself take unsubstantiated pops at people on public forums.

I feel it's about time you took yourself back to the muppet forum. I've no doubt that's where your other 90 posts came from...
Old 11 March 2004, 09:09 AM
DJ73
Scooby Regular

SDB,your doing it your self, you answer the qestion them have a pop,the pod is clearly not a "custom" job IMO,Pete can rant/rave on here (public forum as you say) but so can any one else,Pete took personal affence about the (not) "custom" pod then take's a pop back at barron in his reply.SDB i like your bit "it irritate's me when people like your self take unsubstantiated pop's at people on a public forum, take your self back to muppet forum",, kettle calling pot
Old 11 March 2004, 10:41 AM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Chaps,

Take the insults and handbagging off the board please. If it continues off topic, it will be locked.

Regards,
Nick.
Old 11 March 2004, 12:31 PM
Barron
Scooby Regular

scooby doo blue, exactly my point "sorry pete but i wouldn't call that a custom pod"
was my statement that started all this off, yet i'm the one getting called, by you as well,

unsubstantiated pops
...you're absolutely correct, the pod wasn't (and still isn't), a custom scoop.
your a hypocrite by saying i'm having a pop then calling the pod yourself

would we had any of this fuss if it was a jw pod in the picture and i'd said i didn't think it looked like a custom pod,

No
Old 11 March 2004, 03:03 PM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Locked.

Take the insinuations, insults and general mud-slinging elsewhere please, it's not wanted here.

Nick.