Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for realistic insurance quote advice!

Search this Thread

Old 12 November 2012, 12:29 PM
motoxxxr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for realistic insurance quote advice!

Hi guys, looking to get another impreza have done the compare the market thing and I know it's different market! I have looked throu the posts in this and seen different out comes so I thought I would personalise my own thread! I'm 26 yr old with my HGV licence I have had Subaru before gotta love them! However the main car is an Audi A4 so all the NCB go on to that! What would be the best place to have a chatter to!
Thanks
Chris
Old 13 November 2012, 11:19 AM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Hi Chris,

Recent driving experience of a high performance model will be the key to getting the best Insurance deals.

We would be able to take a look at this for you and have been covering Impreza models for over a decade, so we're familiar with the models.

With this being a second vehicle to you, providing your driver history is good we do have products that can 'mirror' an equivalent percentage to reflect the level of No Claims Bonus (NCB) you've earned under your main vehicle.

By running a main everyday vehicle you're reducing the exposure of your performance car to the everyday commute etc, which we really like and will help to ensure we're competitive for you.

We have products available that reward reduced mileage with some sizeable discounts, the same products also provide discounts where you do not require use to commute (through rush hour etc) and have mirrored NCB is an option.

When calling us, make sure you mention that you have a second vehicle (along with the NCB level upon your other everyday vehicle) and remember to mention if commuting is not required.

We'd welcome the chance to help

Kind regards

Tony

NB. These products work well across the country, but they work particularly well in cities where the vehicle is parked in a secure location and commuting to work (through busy periods to meet time deadlines) is not required.
Old 14 November 2012, 11:04 AM
skyinsurance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by motoxxxr
What would be the best place to have a chatter to!
Thanks
Chris

Scoobynet affiliated insurers Chris, see stickies in the insurance section. Some of us make more noise than others but we are all worth a try.

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html