Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-Plan reign supreme this yr

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2012, 11:33 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default A-Plan reign supreme this yr

After getting a reasonable renew quote from keith Micheals yet with a ridiculous excess i gave Aplan a ring and they did me a cheaper quote and a V.good excess.

I had contact with Moley but didnt have any luck with his skills he seems to give others so after phoing Keith micheals to let them know i wasnt renewing,the guy i spoke to says that Masterstudy are a dodgy underwriter and i should stay clear (but he would chat with them to try and match the excess i got from Aplan )

No thanks, if you give a stupid excess quote and a dearer exces quote than a competitor then why not give the cheapest in the 1st place ?

So,Thanks Aplan,its nice to be back with you.
Old 04 July 2012, 10:50 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

I'd be amazed if someone in our office said that.

Markerstudy are a very good company, and we've never had issues with them, so i have no idea who would have said that. Did you get their name, so that i can take matters further?
Old 04 July 2012, 09:35 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

I was amazed too, but he said it,didnt make a note of the name I know it wasnt keith or you as keith was at lunch and you were on another line he said

He also said there was a case on this very forum of a non payout in progress hence his justification of his comment,yet i cant find it.

I appreciate your amazement, your either very ethical or are very far away from what goes around you, not meaning it as a dig either.

Him and a colleague the yr before i took this policy with KM are the main reasons i am not a repeat customer as i have found staff to be very offish and rude, but thats not for this discussion

Moley, open up your own broker bussiness, you`d do very well i`m sure

Last edited by The Rig; 04 July 2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 04 July 2012, 09:49 PM
Moley
Sponsor

I'm certainly not aware of any issues with Markerstudy, i insure a lot of people with them (including my own Clio 172 i had a while ago).
Infact i had a customer comment to me earlier this week how impressed he was with how they dealt with his claim.

I only use companies i know will give my clients a good service, and Markerstudy are certainly one of those.

Sorry your experience with other members of staff has been poor, if you choose to deal with us in future feel free to pm me and i'll get in touch, then you can deal direct with me.
Old 04 July 2012, 09:53 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

No problem, will do.

If you did want to know for your own peace of mind you could look at the system and see who sent out my no claims bonus cover sheet/Renewal Notice (on friday just gone) as thats the guy who said it.

cheers
Old 04 July 2012, 09:55 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Thanks, will check that tomorrow
Old 05 July 2012, 10:20 AM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't find Markerstudty that great.

First they wanted to leave my car in the street to get bits robbed off it so I had to hassle them into sending a tow truck.

Then they whisked it away to Cumbria before I could recover my stereo etc from the car and finally sold it at auction before paying me or giving me a chance to buy it back. At that point I guess they sold a car that didn't actually belong to them.

Just sayin'

5t.