Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sky insurance..great service!!

Search this Thread

Old 30 September 2011, 12:03 PM
carlito
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sky insurance..great service!!

So I'm ringing around for cover on a new daily driver uk classic I've just bought and having been with Aplan in the past and more recently KM, I rang them up.

Unfortunately Gary.m was away till next Monday and I needed the car covered straight away, Gary's always been great with the service and quotes in the past on my other car a P1 so it's a Shame I couldn't get through to him!

So tryed getting a quote through another staff member and came up ridiculous!! Same as a P1 even though this was a standard uk turbo 2000!!

Aplan would not cover mr under HA2 postcode!!

So having read good and bad posts on Sky insurance I reluctantly thought I'd give them a try??

Got through to a message service and on hold for a while so I immediately thought the worst as it was for quite a while and was about to hangup when Sam answered the call.

Ran through the details and in the end he came up with a great quote which after a little haggling he reduced a little and even threw in the mods I am having (wheels/exhaust)

Sam was very pleasent on the phone and done a great job with setting up the cover.

Just proves you shouldn't believe all you read and put things down to your personal experience you have with the company!!

Many thanks Sam and Sky insurance.
Old 11 October 2011, 12:59 PM
skyinsurance
Former Sponsor

Thanks for leaving this feedback for us, if you have any queries please PM us via the forum or email carclubs@skyinsurance.co.uk

Thanks
Old 11 October 2011, 10:22 PM
bigbruiseral
Scooby Regular

Always great service but never ever had a decent quote from sky. 10 no claims, nice area KM and A-plan beat them 1st time starnge how it works