Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Thanks to Chris@Aplan!

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2011, 06:30 PM
jaypSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Big Thanks to Chris@A-plan!

Just like to thank Chris at A-plan for sorting me a great policy on my 08 hatchback STI with loads of mods. Chris was very helpful in getting exactly the right policy and explained everything and answered all my questions regarding how my modifications are covered.
Cheaper than last years policy with KM and lower excess too!
Couldn't get hold of Gary this time round unfortunately.

Last edited by jaypSTi; 05 July 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05 July 2011, 08:06 PM
gbnut
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you have managed to get a decent quote, My wife spoke to A-plan yesterday and was told "sorry you haven't had the car for a year, so we can't help you"!! (She is the main driver as she uses the car for work, I get the weekends

Today she attempted to speak to Keith Michaels and was bluntly told better of staying with Admiral at £1150.

Insurance prices seem to be preety much think of a number and double it. Costs have almost doubled since September!!!
Old 05 July 2011, 08:18 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gbnut
Glad you have managed to get a decent quote, My wife spoke to A-plan yesterday and was told "sorry you haven't had the car for a year, so we can't help you"!! (She is the main driver as she uses the car for work, I get the weekends

Today she attempted to speak to Keith Michaels and was bluntly told better of staying with Admiral at £1150.

Insurance prices seem to be preety much think of a number and double it. Costs have almost doubled since September!!!
She wasn't told 'bluntly' at all.

Unfortunately due to certain aspects of your policy requirements we weren't able to offer a competitive quote, so i advised your wife (after running through a full quote) that the Admiral policy was a very good price.

At no point did i consider my response to be blunt, infact i took time to explain why we weren't competitive.

Gary

Last edited by Moley; 05 July 2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05 July 2011, 08:25 PM
gbnut
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
She wasn't told 'bluntly' at all.

Unfortunately due to certain aspects of your policy requirements we weren't able to offer a competitive quote, so i advised your wife (after running through a full quote) that the Admiral policy was a very good price.

At no point did i consider my response to be blunt, infact i took time to explain why we weren't competitive.

Gary
Thanks Gary, I think we are both just venting our anger at the insurance companies......
Old 05 July 2011, 08:32 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gbnut
Thanks Gary, I think we are both just venting our anger at the insurance companies......
No probs, i appreciate it can get very frustrating.

(Nice looking car by the way )
Old 06 July 2011, 09:09 AM
Chris@A-Plan
Former Sponsor

You are more than welcome!!

Glad we could help,

Chris