Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The legendary Gary @ KM

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2010, 01:31 PM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The legendary Gary @ KM

Firstly no excuses here, it is totally my own fault on how this situation came about, call it absent mindedness or just plain stupidity I'll agree either way but I had forgotten to send off the renewal acceptance form for my insurance, meaning that the car had been sat outside uninsured for a few weeks without me realising.

Luckily I have no need to drive the car through the week, its a "toy" these days so it hardly moves and it's on private land & garaged when not used.

Friday night 10pm, I try to buy my new tax disc when it flagged up "no insurance" panic stations! Found the renewal and facepalmed myself.

PM to Gary at 10:50pm to explain what'd happened and that I was going away for the weekend and he sorted me out with temp cover for the weekend.

Phoned him this morning at 10:30am and he's already sorted out my policy and documents in the post!

You sir are legend, thank you
Old 01 September 2010, 08:02 PM
scoobydoobsteve
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a top bloke. Hope he can do me a good deal.