Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greenlight..no joy..why?

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2008, 06:16 PM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greenlight..no joy..why?

filled the forms in and sent it off..standard uk 2005 sti no mods but does not fit their criteria ,so if not what does...I have full no claims, car garaged every night...low usage,,rac trackstar...no points...no fault claims...48yrs old...30 years driving experience....joke and a waste of time
Old 15 April 2008, 05:06 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Hi Powerman,

having read your comments in relation to Greenlight i'm interested in taking a look at your application.

As a starting point I have ran a report to trace drivers aged 48, with UK STi models for the month of april with the criteria being set to only display risks that we are unable to assist with & had to decline.

1) We do cover 48 year old drivers
2) We do require NCB - which you have
3) Trackstar/Garaging will potentially help depending upon the postcode area & underwriter concerned

This has not returned your details, thus if you would be so kind as to PM me your actual name & postcode - I will investigate and respond to you personally.

You have not mentioned the reason given for our failure to assist, which is always contained within an e-mail to you and may shed some light upon the situation, but this aside i'm happy to help.

Kind regards

Tony
Old 16 April 2008, 12:03 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Hi Urdad,

Was the online application that you filled in with Greenlight?

If so (and assuming you get 30 seconds spare) would you please be so kind as to PM me your actual name & postocode, this being in order that I may look into this for you.

Writing to customers and requesting they contact us in relation to quotations is not a standard practice here, "saving a few bob" wouldnt come into the equation either - thus i'm intrigued enough to want to pursue this and check the chain of events.

Your advice would be appreciated

Kind regards

Tony
Old 16 April 2008, 10:49 PM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tony@Greenlight
Hi Powerman,

having read your comments in relation to Greenlight i'm interested in taking a look at your application.

As a starting point I have ran a report to trace drivers aged 48, with UK STi models for the month of april with the criteria being set to only display risks that we are unable to assist with & had to decline.

1) We do cover 48 year old drivers
2) We do require NCB - which you have
3) Trackstar/Garaging will potentially help depending upon the postcode area & underwriter concerned

This has not returned your details, thus if you would be so kind as to PM me your actual name & postcode - I will investigate and respond to you personally.

You have not mentioned the reason given for our failure to assist, which is always contained within an e-mail to you and may shed some light upon the situation, but this aside i'm happy to help.

Kind regards

Tony
sent them to you yesterday Tony
Old 17 April 2008, 01:21 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Many thanks for the respective PM'd responses.

Urdad - from the outlined details that you kindly provided we would definitely have been able to help you.

The problem is that although we keep our applications for some 6-7 years, your application was not listed.

Message wise, we do not write to you and request you call either, which is strange - do you still have the letter that was sent to you and can you confirm it came from Greenlight.

If it's not a case of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted and you still have a cover requirement, whilst you would have to apply online I would be happy to personally oversee your application.

Powerman - Having traced your application, as you have correctly stated your risk profile is really good.

The problem we had was that our main panel of scheme Underwriters do not cover the particular Bradford postcode that you live within.

We are expanding our panel in June and it is likely that we will be able to cater for some extra postcode area's and cover then, so if your cover is due before June it may be that we will have to help next year.

Kind regards & many thanks for taking time out to liaise with me.

Tony
Old 17 April 2008, 03:03 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

**** big edit..SORRY..I've made a mistake.

Got you confused with A1,don't ask,please accept my apologies.

Last edited by urdad; 17 April 2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: idiot