Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MOLEY gets thanks again

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2008, 07:03 PM
mbayley77
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOLEY gets thanks again

Well this is getting to be a regular posting but Moley gets another great thumbs up from me.....10 minutes on the phone and he beats A-Plan by a further £100

Thanks
Old 07 April 2008, 10:49 PM
stiscooby
Scooby Regular

Oh, so it is possible to get hold of him then........ every time I try I get his answer phone (although never get a return phone call after leaving a message).

Tried e-mail, quote via web site and nothing! Going to try speaking with him a few more times but then will give up trying and go elsewhere.
Old 08 April 2008, 08:59 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by stiscooby
Oh, so it is possible to get hold of him then........ every time I try I get his answer phone (although never get a return phone call after leaving a message).

Tried e-mail, quote via web site and nothing! Going to try speaking with him a few more times but then will give up trying and go elsewhere.
Please be aware that i am covering two peoples jobs at moment, so i haven't even had a change to check my voicemails!!! (It does say on my message that if you leave a message it may be some time untill i can get back to you)

As stated before, e-mail quotes aren't done my me.
Old 08 April 2008, 11:51 PM
stiscooby
Scooby Regular

Yes you are quite right, you do state that on your voice mail, im probably just being a bit impatient

It's ok, I actually got to speak with you today, where you gave me a good quote which I will be taking up with you once I have found myself a scoob

Do you insure any cars? It's just that i'm currently running around in a little Vauxhall until I find a scoob and could do with insuring this with you then change the details to the scoob once I have it, that way I don't get stung for cancelling a policy just after it's started.

Thanks

Last edited by stiscooby; 08 April 2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09 April 2008, 07:51 AM
pinchers
Scooby Regular

IM looking for new insurance for the end of this month, can someone put the contact details for moley up so i can get a quote please.

cheers
Old 09 April 2008, 09:09 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by stiscooby
Yes you are quite right, you do state that on your voice mail, im probably just being a bit impatient

It's ok, I actually got to speak with you today, where you gave me a good quote which I will be taking up with you once I have found myself a scoob

Do you insure any cars? It's just that i'm currently running around in a little Vauxhall until I find a scoob and could do with insuring this with you then change the details to the scoob once I have it, that way I don't get stung for cancelling a policy just after it's started.

Thanks
Yep, we can insure pretty much anything
Old 23 April 2008, 07:04 PM
millsy3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pinchers
IM looking for new insurance for the end of this month, can someone put the contact details for moley up so i can get a quote please.

cheers

my insurance is due soon, anyone got details for gary, preferably direct number if pos. thanks
Old 23 April 2008, 07:20 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Use 0208 6427868 and ask for me.

I do have a direct line, but don't know what it is!!! (Very unprofessional i know)

I'm sure someone will pop along shortly and post it up
Old 23 April 2008, 07:32 PM
millsy3
Scooby Regular

thanks gary its due on the 11th may, so ill be intouch