Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Schofields - An apology

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2002, 11:06 PM
Rum*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Just a quick note to apologise for the delay in a few of you receiving your quotes.

We are trying the best we can...but as you are all aware we have recently been receiving a lot of press in this section...and as a result over the last few days the 3 of us have been "seriously" inundated with quotation requests and general insurance queries (...yesterday I personally received in excess of 50 quote requests via email...with circa 16 telephone requests...and a further 7 general insurance queries )

As I am sure you understand we are trying to deal with all the quotes in a reasonable order and within a reasonable time scale...

I would ask that if your renewal date is not immediate (i.e. within the next 7 - 14 days) that you might hold back from requesting a quote now...or if you would rather give us the details, please advise when you require the quote returning to you.

As I have always said we are always available to discuss any insurance related matter with anyone from Scoobynet, whether Scooby related or not and whether you are a client or not....

Thank you for your time....

Tom

Old 10 January 2002, 12:45 PM
NickB2
Scooby Regular

Cool

Fair play to ya for posting this.
When people know the reason for the delay (likes loads of work on) in my experience most people are happy to wait.

I phoned monday, spoke to Dean, mine wasn't an immediate one - he got back to me Wednesday, so I was happy.
Old 10 January 2002, 03:39 PM
darlodge
Scooby Regular

Tom,
There is no great rush on my insurance quote, my current insurance does not run out until the end of Feb so do other people's quotes before mine.

Thanks for kpeeping us posted

Darren
Old 11 January 2002, 11:25 AM
Jolly Green Monster 2
Scooby Regular

Cool

Just noticed this...

fair enough..

Glad at least one business is booming