Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What ups with some people

Search this Thread

Old 06 June 2007, 11:56 AM
Cocker
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What ups with some people

Just rung my insurance co (Bell direct) to tell them about picking up my new car, spoke to a nice guy who seemed quite young from his voice, told him my new car has got PPP and he asked me to explain what this was. Now im not moaning about him not knowing what the PPP involves but i am moaning about

1) - cant beleive the havent got it on their system as Bell is part of Admiral
2) - i told him PPP was uprated fuel pump, different exhaust and a different ECU calibration. I got the impression he only put down an exhaust!
3) cant believe he'd never heard of PPP

Anyway my policy expires in Sept, so it'll be straight to Keith Michaels/A Plan/Greenlight for me! At least they'll know what i'm talking about
Old 07 June 2007, 06:27 PM
mikeswrx02
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cocker
Just rung my insurance co (Bell direct) to tell them about picking up my new car, spoke to a nice guy who seemed quite young from his voice, told him my new car has got PPP and he asked me to explain what this was. Now im not moaning about him not knowing what the PPP involves but i am moaning about

1) - cant beleive the havent got it on their system as Bell is part of Admiral
2) - i told him PPP was uprated fuel pump, different exhaust and a different ECU calibration. I got the impression he only put down an exhaust!
3) cant believe he'd never heard of PPP

Anyway my policy expires in Sept, so it'll be straight to Keith Michaels/A Plan/Greenlight for me! At least they'll know what i'm talking about
on his system it probably says prodrive performance pack instead of PPP!!!