Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is why my insurance is double what it should be!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2007, 10:20 AM
mmuuzzyy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is why my insurance is double what it should be!!!!

I wonder why bradford is at the top for insurance fraud and who is doing all the fraudulant claims.....(ehem!)

Insurance Industry Battles False Claims (from Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

(Its common knowledge round here what groups/types of people are doing it... if you know what i mean)
Old 16 February 2007, 10:34 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mmuuzzyy
(Its common knowledge round here what groups/types of people are doing it... if you know what i mean)
No, do enlighten us

I wonder why bradford is at the top for insurance fraud and who is doing all the fraudulant claims.....(ehem!)
It doesn't say that at all, it says Bradford is a hotspot for this particular type of crime.
Old 16 February 2007, 10:38 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Insurance Industry Battles False Claims (from Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

and it also says fraud causes premiums to rise by 5%, so where do you get your figure from?
Old 16 February 2007, 10:41 AM
mmuuzzyy
Scooby Regular

do you live in bradford??
Old 16 February 2007, 10:44 AM
mmuuzzyy
Scooby Regular

that is coupled with the high car crime rate and high number of uninsured drivers
Old 16 February 2007, 10:49 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Yep, I live in Bradford....and I know the score too(unlike you who discovers it via the the local rag!)
Old 16 February 2007, 11:05 AM
mmuuzzyy
Scooby Regular

didnt discover it in the local rag matey.... its old news

Same as the drug problem and where all that crap comes from.

Bradford is full of Benefit cheating, uninsured, theiiving, drug taking, dole dossers.

Homewood,Bierly,Manningham,Low moore..... list goes on

Just need to get it off my chest..... me and a few mates were talking about bradford last night and how nothing is getting any better with all the money that is being ploughed into the area.

Bradford is in a sorry state... you have to admit it.

Last edited by mmuuzzyy; 16 February 2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 16 February 2007, 11:28 AM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

Bradford’s a **** hole, even the planned regeneration program is failing!
Old 19 February 2007, 06:47 PM
lem6
Scooby Regular

bradford is a scary place,been there once and NEVER again!!
Old 19 February 2007, 09:50 PM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
Yep, I live in Bradford
ever seen a 911 Turbo with a 'sick' registration?
Old 20 February 2007, 07:00 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Bradford like other places is a product of this society we live in.

Its not helped by the fact that these places were neglected in the past due to a build up of one type of ethenic community. To make matters worse you then have the 1st generation of migrants in these communities who have not accepted change or allowed change to take place.

Hence a cycle of neglect has perpetuated throughout each generation - it all starts from somewhere.

If you neglect a whole generation of people, deprive them of recognition and then fail to identify areas where the community and the location could be developed then you end up with places like Bradford, Birmingham, High Wycome etc.

Its not solely an 'asian' thing which the OP was referring to, this phenominon also affects other communities and racial groups. You end up with divisions and a segregated landscape where white people are on one side (usually the working class who cannot afford to move) or those that are simply being pushed out to the edges as they get and leave for better, more 'like for like' areas.

This is one big melting pot, when an area becomes deprived, neglected and left to its own devices you end up with all the wrong things taking place. But there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Modern ethenic generations have started to take a look at their surroundings and want to take control of the dire situations. I know there are a large number of ethenic groups who have take the incentive to educate themselves (to a high degree in most cases) and then use the privelage they have obtained to better their communities.

But in some cases it doesn't always work, these same people see the chaos in their communities and simply move out to a more tolerant and often multi-cultural environment.

Something I did.

I would like to reinvest into my community however had I stayed in that environment I probaby would be behind bars, lying in an alley way with my arms shot up or dead no doubt.

Its a situation on epidemic proportions however to try to point to one thing and say this is the sole reason is just plain dumb. There are so many factors that have contributed to the situation that its almost impossible to know who to blame or how to fix the problems.

These people don't rebel just out of desire to do so, thats only a handful of people, most turn to crime because they have nothing else left. When the goverment neglects the communities, the towns and parts of the country, you create a vacum that needs to be filled.

Jobs going abroad to cheap labour is a problem, leaving many jobless and to the point where you have highly educated white/asian/black/etc people unable to find work due to being in market that is flooded with other people trying to find work as well. At the other end of the spectrum you have working class/unemployed people also trying to find work but finding a market that is flooded with people in the same situation.

500 people going for the same job is a nightmare, your lucky if your name even makes it to the desk of the employer. It took me over a year to finally find work in my home town, and that was no easy feat. I have over 12 years of solid IT and Software Development experience yet in most cases I was beaten to the post by young graduates as I didn't posess the all important piece of paper called a degree or I was competing against hundreds of other people for the same roles.

Life is not easy now, its harder to live in the UK now then it was say 5 or 10 years ago. Add into the mix the Orwellian Police state we are entering with tax after tax, one hair brained scheme after another (Road Tarrifs) and a criminal system that punishes the innocent and allows incredibly sick and demented people to walk away with a slap on the wrist, you have an environment that is waiting to literally implode on itself.

Death & Taxes!

Apologies for the long rant, I just get a little vocal when I see blatant stereotyping and prejiduce due to the colour of someones skin, locality or personal beliefs.

People hate because they choose to hate, not because someone tells them to. I have seen bitter racists in asian communities, equal to the white racists I have encountered in my life time.

It works both ways but I am hopeful of the fact that we in the UK have some sensible people in all walks of life who are trying to do the right thing, to break out of the dogma and make a change.

Adios,

Fz
Old 20 February 2007, 07:05 PM
Holyterror72
Scooby Regular

Christ!

Bet youve been typing that all day!

Skin colour isnt relevent. Im more worried about white scumbag mugging me and trying to nick my car than anyone else. Scum is scum.