Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Admiral Multi-car policy

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2006, 03:09 PM
Andy Tang
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Admiral Multi-car policy

First car added with no issues and everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful.

The second car was added a couple of weeks ago and again friendly service.

The policy was meant to start on the 24th but I hadn't received any of the paperwork or policy.

I call up today and spend 12 minutes on the phone to the multicar policy line, only to be told by a very stroppy woman that although I'm covered, she can't help with the paperwork and I would have to call customer services.

I call up customer services, and finally get through after waiting for 15 minutes. Sounds like I'm put through to an overseas call centre, who can't help me because she is not trained to deal with the multicar policy and can't help with issuing replacement paperwork!

She has to escalate it to her supervisor who is trained to deal with this type of policy!

So I've wasted half an hour today, because Admiral can't send out the correct paperwork on time, their staff are either too busy or don't have enough training.

Thanks Admiral!
Old 27 May 2006, 07:55 PM
scooby_matt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It doesn't bode well if you need to make a claim