Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to Gary Moulson at KM

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2006, 12:18 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to Gary Moulson at KM

Thanks to Gary for a friendly efficient service in updating my policy to reflect some modifications I'll be having done tomorrow.

Always a pleasure mate. Good luck with the brakes!

Best wishes,

Paul.
Old 15 February 2006, 04:47 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Thanks to Gary for a friendly efficient service in updating my policy to reflect some modifications I'll be having done tomorrow.

Always a pleasure mate. Good luck with the brakes!

Best wishes,

Paul.
Was good chatting to you mate!!!

Brakes will have to wait till end of the week, as i am at home ill this afternoon
Old 15 February 2006, 08:43 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Was good chatting to you mate!!!

Brakes will have to wait till end of the week, as i am at home ill this afternoon
Get well soon mate.

Paul
Old 08 March 2006, 10:19 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Well spoke to A-Plan today about renewal starting next month, they said i had to many mods so they said i'd have to phone someone else, what a joke even tesco's who i'm with now insure me with the same thing's so i'm looking forward to speaking to GARY MOULSON as everyone i've spoken to has nothing but good things to say.
I'll be ringing him in the next couple of weeks to see what he can do for my baby.

Last edited by Dr.P; 08 March 2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08 March 2006, 01:32 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dr.P
Well spoke to A-Plan today about renewal starting next month, they said i had to many mods so they said i'd have to phone someone else, what a joke even tesco's who i'm with now insure me with the same thing's so i'm looking forward to speaking to GARY MOULSON as everyone i've spoken to has nothing but good things to say.
I'll be ringing him in the next couple of weeks to see what he can do for my baby.

Dr P,

Gary's a top bloke and im sure he'll sort you out a decent deal once he's recovered.

Both Greenlight and Keith michaels can cover just about any modification, so if you need a quote call Gary directly, or contact us either online at www.greenlightinsurance.com or on 01277 263030 if you'd rather discuss over the telephone.

Kind regards

Tony
Old 08 March 2006, 01:39 PM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tony@Greenlight
Dr P,

Gary's a top bloke and im sure he'll sort you out a decent deal once he's recovered.

Both Greenlight and Keith michaels can cover just about any modification, so if you need a quote call Gary directly, or contact us either online at www.greenlightinsurance.com or on 01277 263030 if you'd rather discuss over the telephone.

Kind regards

Tony
Thanks very much will keep you in mind its nice to see so many people prepared to help insure impreza's with out to much fuss and trying to keep the cost down we like that a lots thanks again