ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   Thanks to Gary Moulson at KM (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/492640-thanks-to-gary-moulson-at-km.html)

New_scooby_04 15 February 2006 12:18 PM

Thanks to Gary Moulson at KM

Thanks to Gary for a friendly efficient service in updating my policy to reflect some modifications I'll be having done tomorrow.

Always a pleasure mate. Good luck with the brakes!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Moley 15 February 2006 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Thanks to Gary for a friendly efficient service in updating my policy to reflect some modifications I'll be having done tomorrow.

Always a pleasure mate. Good luck with the brakes!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Was good chatting to you mate!!!

Brakes will have to wait till end of the week, as i am at home ill this afternoon :(

New_scooby_04 15 February 2006 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Was good chatting to you mate!!!

Brakes will have to wait till end of the week, as i am at home ill this afternoon :(

Get well soon mate. :thumb:

Paul

Dr.P 08 March 2006 10:19 AM

Well spoke to A-Plan today about renewal starting next month, they said i had to many mods so they said i'd have to phone someone else, what a joke even tesco's who i'm with now insure me with the same thing's so i'm looking forward to speaking to GARY MOULSON as everyone i've spoken to has nothing but good things to say.
I'll be ringing him in the next couple of weeks to see what he can do for my baby.:lol1:

Tony@Greenlight 08 March 2006 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.P
Well spoke to A-Plan today about renewal starting next month, they said i had to many mods so they said i'd have to phone someone else, what a joke even tesco's who i'm with now insure me with the same thing's so i'm looking forward to speaking to GARY MOULSON as everyone i've spoken to has nothing but good things to say.
I'll be ringing him in the next couple of weeks to see what he can do for my baby.:lol1:

Dr P,

Gary's a top bloke and im sure he'll sort you out a decent deal once he's recovered.

Both Greenlight and Keith michaels can cover just about any modification, so if you need a quote call Gary directly, or contact us either online at www.greenlightinsurance.com or on 01277 263030 if you'd rather discuss over the telephone.

Kind regards

Tony

Dr.P 08 March 2006 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tony@Greenlight
Dr P,

Gary's a top bloke and im sure he'll sort you out a decent deal once he's recovered.

Both Greenlight and Keith michaels can cover just about any modification, so if you need a quote call Gary directly, or contact us either online at www.greenlightinsurance.com or on 01277 263030 if you'd rather discuss over the telephone.

Kind regards

Tony

Thanks very much will keep you in mind its nice to see so many people prepared to help insure impreza's with out to much fuss and trying to keep the cost down we like that a lots thanks again:thumb: