Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Privilege - BSM Masterdrive discount

Search this Thread

Old 02 November 2000, 11:38 AM
Dazzler
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Found out this morning, when renewing my policy with Privilege, that they are no longer offering a discount if you complete a BSM Master drive course.

Anyone who has already passed this and are expecting the same discount (as promised) on the renewal, you won't unfortunately !

Old 02 November 2000, 05:30 PM
ca
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

That figures. Now all we need is for Insurance Companies to say that premiums will have to rise due to the recent flooding. Silly me. They already have.

I'm currently with Privilege. They did handle a no fault claim very well a few years back (A young girl in her dad's Honda Civic used the back end of my E220 to stop - and then said 'I didn't think you were gonna stop for that red light!') My car needed a new bumper and a bit of paint. Her dad's car was wrote off.

I'd be sorry to leave them but if I can get a comparable service elsewhere for less, I'll be off!

C

[This message has been edited by ca (edited 02 November 2000).]