Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for good Subaru insurer.

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2005, 07:11 PM
freefly
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for good Subaru insurer.

I've got my heart set on a Turbo 2000, although the problem is I'm only 20, I'm currently driving a Saxo VTS *cringe*, and I'm paying £1800 on premiums, with my renewal coming up I'll have 1 year's no claims bonus again not fantastic news, I try to be a realist and I'm expecting to pay maybe £3500+ for a Turbo 2000 just wondering which insurers i might stand a chance with, I'm currently with elephant. Apparently ScoobyClinic in Chesterfield recommend A-plan insurance and can get quite good offers apparently, if anyone could substantiate this would be great.

Any advice would be welcomed greatly!
Old 17 May 2005, 12:26 PM
mudfrog
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You must have more money than sense if your willing to pay £3500+ a year for insurance. No offence.
My advice would be wait a few years and build up your no claims and then think about buying one. It's not just the insurance that you have to worry about it's the maintainence and running costs on top aswell. It really does mount up.
I don't mean to sound like your old man but really think about it first.

Cheers,

Rich