Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 May 2005, 05:26 PM
wanna_scooby_badly
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!

I need an impreza, i cant find insurance anywhere!! im 22years old, got six years no claims, i live in a nice area in the country side, my car wiould be on the drive!! i have never had an accident. But no where will in sure me for less than 3,000 and its a joke i dont wanna have to spend that on my insurance, but im gonna have to cos i need the car!!! Im trying to insure a subaru impreza wrx 'L' registration value about 4k any ideas thanks!!!! The reason im buying an old one is to get some experience with a impreza turbo and io love the classic ones.
Old 13 May 2005, 06:16 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wanna_scooby_badly
I need an impreza, i cant find insurance anywhere!! im 22years old, got six years no claims, i live in a nice area in the country side, my car wiould be on the drive!! i have never had an accident. But no where will in sure me for less than 3,000 and its a joke i dont wanna have to spend that on my insurance, but im gonna have to cos i need the car!!! Im trying to insure a subaru impreza wrx 'L' registration value about 4k any ideas thanks!!!! The reason im buying an old one is to get some experience with a impreza turbo and io love the classic ones.
sorry but seems about the right sort of price for the age, shop around you may get a quote cheaper but i doubt sub 2k

good luck
Old 13 May 2005, 09:14 PM
wanna_scooby_badly
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by fitzscoob
sorry but seems about the right sort of price for the age, shop around you may get a quote cheaper but i doubt sub 2k

good luck
i only want third party fire and theft tho? is that still the price im gonna pay?
Old 20 May 2005, 01:41 PM
Jonesy1981
Scooby Regular

Have you tried elephant? I was in the same situation as you, but 23 with 5 yrs no claims, fully comp with exhaust & panel filter listed and (still don't know if its a good idea yet) with my 22yr old girlfriend on it (with 1yrs driving experience and 1 yrs no claims) = £1600. Fully comp with protected no claims...
Old 20 May 2005, 05:12 PM
R 14NS R
Scooby Regular

i dont know where half the people on here get there premiums from, i m 27, 8 years protected no claims, good area, garaged, tracker etc and still paying nearly £1300, when i call round or get quotes on line, no one can get close to privalidge.

cant even really suggest anyone, it seems to be if you call at the right time, a joke really!!
Old 20 May 2005, 09:40 PM
Merv
Scooby Regular

Try Kieth Michaels 0208 643 6006 or 0870 845 3333, a mate of mine just saved £170 by changing to them.
Old 21 May 2005, 09:24 AM
Jen_M
Scooby Regular

Try Egg, My son's with them, R Reg Turbo last years renewal was just under £1,000 age 24, fully comp, with 7 years no claims protected.

I know they all keep changing I will be phoning round again next month when his renewal comes through.

Everyone keeps saying A-Plan is good, I never heard of them last year, but will be calling next week. Mine is up next month as well.

Jen

Trending Topics

Old 21 May 2005, 02:21 PM
gso
Scooby Regular

I'm 24 with 5 yrs NCB....payed £940 with tesco (provided u have tracker)
Old 21 May 2005, 02:40 PM
riiidaa
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Try Tescos they seem remarkably easy going on imprezas.

If you really want one look into joining an owners club to save on insurance also for an impreza doubt you could do TPFT to be honest (smacks of them thinkin boy racer attitude IMO) - When getting quotes also agree too or ask about agreeing to pay a higher excess should you need to claim!

Get a cat 1 alarm at least
Old 21 May 2005, 07:31 PM
scooby191
Scooby Regular

try liverpool victoria bud