Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eagle Star/Zurich - Grrrr!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2005, 11:27 AM
P_v_G
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle Star/Zurich - Grrrr!!

Trying to put a claim into Eagle Star (or Zurich as they seem to call themselves when you call), after four (4!!!) attempts, I am no nearer to actually giving any details.

Called yesterday, got through to the Indian call centre. The girl there took my policy number but couldn't find it on the system. She looked up the reg, only to find the previous owners name as he had a policy with them (I bought the car ((Honda Prelude)) three and a half years ago from a Honda dealer). She then said that somebody would phone me back. They did but only after about an hour and just as I was leaving for work.

Called from work to try and get the claim started but as I didn't have the other perties details they didn't to know. That was my fault and I accept that.

Called today, got the Indian call centre today, said they couldn't find my policy again and gave me a new number to call! Called that number and got through to the English office. The girl on line was unable to access my policy as she only had access to the new system they are phasing to. She did check with a colleague to see that I at least existed in the old system. But as they were not the claims department she could not carry on and would get someone else to phone me. 5 mins later a Matthew from Newcastle called to advise that the systems are being changed over, I am unlucky in that I am at the tail end of the change over (renewal in Apri). He would get somebody trained in the old system to call to make the claim.

The girl calls and manages to take my details, yay! Claim successfully logged after 4 phones calls and two days.

Anyone else have this fun?

paul.