Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tesco Problems again

Search this Thread

Old 19 May 2004, 09:07 PM
i love scooby snacks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Tesco Problems again

In january i sold my Porsche 944 lux to buy a turbo model and was quoted £300 to transfer the policy which i thought was reasonalbly. So sold the Lux but couldnt find a decent 944 turbo in my budget so opted for an Audi S2.
About six weeks ago i sold my Audi S2 with the intention of getting a 944 Turbo again (i really want one). Finally found one today but tesco are now saying they wont transfer my policy across. Not only that, they guy told me if i was to buy another audi again they wouldnt insure it even though its the same existing policy as before.

Ive read on here about the problems with insuring young driver and subaru's so im asuming it extends to all performance cars (as im 22yr old). Its a right pain cos ive only got 4months left on my policy and need the NCB. Does anyone have any ideas to get around this or am i going to be stuck with a ****e car for the next 4months now?