Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Liverpool Victoria

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2004, 08:33 PM
Keigo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Liverpool Victoria

I have recently heard a lot of different stories regarding LV policies on mods.
I'm insured with them at the moment and at the time of taking up my policy with them, they said all mods will be covered with no extra premium, provided that I keep receipts and take photos of them. My renewal is in July. By then, my car will have more mods, hopefully resulting in 330 bhp or thereabouts. I'm a bit worried about it TBH.

I wonder if it's an idea for Scoobynetters to get together, and ask LV to quote for an equivalent of membership policy, asking for reduced premiums, and making sure that their unlimited mods(except changing engine) will be honnored on a long term basis? Has this issue ever been discussed? I'm sure if we get enough numbers, they will be willing to negotiate a good term.

What do you guys think?
Old 02 May 2004, 06:14 PM
simb 2
Scooby Regular

Location: South Wales - Stuck on this rollercoaster, get me off!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There was a thread about this within the last week, I think L & V have been approached before and they required an insane 250,000 to sort something out!!

simb