Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another L & V Convertee

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2003, 10:49 PM
SimonJM
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another a great deal from Liverpool and Victoria.

Used to insure my Terzo (heavliy modded) with Privilege for £863 a year and when I bought my STi8 I initially stayed with them as there was less than two months until the renewal.
Got my renewal notice last week - £1065.

After ringing a few companies I have swapped to L & V for £735.
Not only have I saved over 30% on the premium but:
the excesses are less
get free courtesy car if mine is being repaired
they didn't want to know about any mods
don't require any proof of CAT1 alarm or Trackstar (all fitted anyway).

Fantastic.

I suppose the only time you really find out how good an insurance company is when you make a claim. Hope I never have to find out.

Simon
Old 27 May 2003, 02:02 AM
MCGARY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Simon, I looked onto there web site after you say they do not ask about mods when they state-Your vehicle has been manufactured for the UK market, e.g. it is not a Japanese import
Your vehicle does not have any performance enhancing modifications. They sounded a good choice for me but then i read about the no imports pollicy. But that was a got price you got. All the best. Cheers Gary

Sorry Simon, I should of read there site better i got it wrong that was just reasons they might of been unable to provide me with a quote.

[Edited by MCGARY - 5/27/2003 2:13:17 AM]