Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Liverpool & Victoria Undercuts the others!

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2002, 10:20 AM
JFB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Well renewal time again and I shopped around with the help of Scoobynet and discovered the following:

Existing fully comp policy with Tesco - £804 renewal with no no claims protection AND a £700 excess

Swinton and AA "do not cover Imprezas"

Greenlight were very helpful and produced £794 - no no claims protection but only £450 excess. Things improving methinks.

Then Liverpool & Victoria. No claims protected, £250 excess, all mods covered so eg my K&N panel filter is classed as an engine upgrade and carries a premium but now I can go Ecutek if I wish without paying anymore because I have already paid for the "engine upgrade!" Quote was £624!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal details 36yrs old, in finance, Outside Bristol, garage, 8 yrs confirmed NCB, 15K miles per annum with MY00 Euro import wagon with decat, antilift, bumpsteer, PIAAs, Defis, Dumpvalve, Superleggerras, Godspeed brakes, pioneer etc. No need for the tracker!!!!!!!Even declared the Broquets!

Well chuffed.

Jerome