Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2015, 04:07 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £20,000 worth of cover for the car you are driving.

I'm not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the driving other cars third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn't buy you the extension), the car must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to an Adrian Flux insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their cars like you and I. Using someone else’s car with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their cars, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Dan.
Old 09 May 2015, 11:59 AM
iamneallyons
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think thats actually a great idea and at £25 a year its the price of a curry, id deffo take that!
Old 11 May 2015, 11:40 PM
gaborpapp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't think that's very legal IMO. is it? is it not worse than fronting on an insurance? I can almost imagine this can be used like "yes is my car, but let me just write it on my friends name so i get a cheap micra £200+ £25 to insure and drive a subaru which would cost £2000 to insure, yet my friend will have it insured for £1000 with adrian flux cuz he is 50 years old. (just an example, and figures made up).

I do believe what you have is a very unique and nice deal, but i also believe once the word goes out about it police will be closing in to stop this.

Last edited by gaborpapp; 11 May 2015 at 11:47 PM.