ICE Serious sounds for serious cars.

boot set up

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2006, 08:58 PM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boot set up

hi guys any one got any pics of thier boot install?

just after some ideas and pointers not wanting to run much just a 10 may be 12" sub what would be the best way, was thinking of dropping it in a box and facing it at the rear quater and dropping the seat down while driving to get the best sound from it as i rarely drive with anyone in the back, or would this muffle the sound not to clued up on ice stuff any help would be great

also what would be a good choice for some rear shelf speakers wasw thinking of some infinity numbers or any one got a better choice

thanks
Old 06 February 2006, 08:43 AM
loztech
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevie1982
hi guys any one got any pics of thier boot install?

just after some ideas and pointers not wanting to run much just a 10 may be 12" sub what would be the best way, was thinking of dropping it in a box and facing it at the rear quater and dropping the seat down while driving to get the best sound from it as i rarely drive with anyone in the back, or would this muffle the sound not to clued up on ice stuff any help would be great

also what would be a good choice for some rear shelf speakers wasw thinking of some infinity numbers or any one got a better choice

thanks
Hi. I was looking into fitting a 10" sub last year. An idea that was suggested to me was to lose the spare and build a fibreglass box into the wheel well. I decided against it in the end because of the extra weight, and because I'd have to find a new home for the spare.

You might want to consider doing away with your rear speakers to allow the sound to come through from the sub rather than jam it up against the seat.

Steve
Old 06 February 2006, 10:45 AM
NorthDownsScooby
Scooby Regular

or if you want an easy life, do something like this: