Notices
Group Buys This forum contains group buys arranged and operated by our Authorised Advertisers ONLY.

CarbonSubaru: Group buy 1: 08-12 Impreza WRX STI Carbon fiber Rear Roof Spoiler Wing

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2012, 05:05 PM
CarbonSubaru
Carbon Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CarbonSubaru: Group buy 1: 08-12 Impreza WRX STI Carbon fiber Rear Roof Spoiler Wing

Hello!

Following this topic I posted yesterday: https://www.scoobynet.com/traders-co...l#post10867294 here is my first group buy:

CarbonSubaru: Group buy 1: Carbon fiber 08-12 Impreza WRX STI Rear Roof Spoiler Wing

Date and time:

This group buy will only last 8 days starting today wednesday the 14th of november to the 22nd of november included. I am willing to offer you a discount if a minimum of 5 people buy the item. The more people buy the item, the cheaper it will be!

Details:

The item on sale is a carbon fiber rear roof spoiler for 08-12 Impreza WRX STI Hatchback.

Lightweight (around 3 pounds), this piece is approximately half the weigh of the OEM part. It's designed to make the car handle better and create more downforce on the car.

Specifications:

- 3K Carbon Fibre 1x1 twill (Made in Japan)
- 240g+450g Carbon Fibre/Carbon Kevlar manufactured using vacuum bag
- 45 degree weaving
- Anti-UV gloss clear coating for a long lasting shine and protection

Important: The stop light is not included but the holes for it and for the nozzle are already made so you will just have to put the parts back in.

For this group buy, I am willing to offer carbon kevlar (CK) and carbon fiber (CF) at the same price. Fiberglass is also available (FRP).

Price if 5 people buy:

CF and CK: 199 GBP per piece shipped to your door

FRP: 139 GBP per piece shipped to your door

Price if 10 people buy:

CF and CK: 189 GBP per piece shipped to your door

FRP: 129 GBP per piece shipped to your door

Price if 15 people buy:

CF and CK: 179 GBP per piece shipped to your door

FRP: 125 GBP per piece shipped to your door

Delivery time:

Once the group buy closed (22nd of november), I will start to make those and I think we can finish all around the 10th of december and ship them to you (6-10 days by EMS) just before christmas!

A few pictures installed (sorry for the pictures, I am a lame photographer and I don't really have fancy places where to take pictures!):

People willing to buy can add their name to the list and I will contact them to complete the transaction.

Any questions, drop me a PM or by email info@carbonsubaru.com

Thanks for reading!

Marc@CarbonSubaru

Last edited by CarbonSubaru; 15 November 2012 at 08:08 AM.