Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Group Buy for PU STi v8 Spoilers 2001+

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2008, 08:38 PM
2000 sport
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group Buy for PU STi v8 Spoilers 2001+

I have found a supplier for PU STi 8 Spoilers, these are not the cheap GRP copies. They are made from plastic as per OE and the new versions available from Scoobyworld. The spoilers are from within the EU, so there will be no hefty import tax. They fit standard holes in the bootlid, and will come with a full fitting kit. They also have the clear brake light. I am assured these really are as close to a genuine item as you will find.

Rough price at the moment is around £220 (ready to paint and delivered to your door), but obviously this can only come down, the mre people who get involved..

I need to get an idea of numbers over the next week or so, to see if the GB is worth doing..

Drop your name on this thread and I will monitor over the next week or so !

Examples of the GRP spoiler are below. I have included the images as they use the same mould. The GRP version is also available if required, but personally I think that PU is the way forward !

Old 29 May 2008, 11:27 AM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there any chance they can deliver a fully painted one? This is on my future shopping list but not sure if funds will stretch in the near future. Being painted may help get this in sooner