Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Zeitronix Multi meter

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2007, 06:49 PM
NISFAN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zeitronix Multi meter

Hi Guys,

I am just gauging interest on how many people from this forum would be interested in a digital multi meter to measure engine vitals?

First I probably need to tell you a little about the device I am talking about.

It's the Zt-2 Zeitronix Wideband Air Fuel ratio meter, which consists of a control module (hidden under the dash), a Bosch wideband O2 sensor which replaces the stock O2 unit, and an Digital display unit that mounts on your dash.

This little box of tricks displays wideband AF ratio, including the lamba number. A valuable bit of info on it's own. However it also comes with an ultra accurate 3.5bar boost pressure sensor, and an exhaust gas temperature probe.

The display unit will show all 4 readings on the screen at the same time, and has a peak hold display button on the side.

It outputs both a simulated narrowband and true wideband values. (narrowband is what stock ECU's usually work off).

Not only does it do all this, but it has an auxillary input, to measure other parameters, and it also logs. So if you hook up the throttle position and rpm connections, you can data log runs. Invaluable for those that self tune.

Look at the link Zeitronix for further info.
Pics just don't do the display unit justice. I know I have one of these on my Skyline, and have to have one on my Scoob.

Anyway, I should be able to arrange these for around £310 including all shipping vat, etc delivered to your door, which represents a significant saving, and is a bargain for a device that does all of this.

For that you will get the Zt-2 (comes with Bosch wideband O2 sensor), with display. A boost sensor, and an EGT sensor. Software, etc.

Oh, and if enough Scoob owners are interested, we can get an Subaru related start up message to appear on the display.

If interested, I will be happy to answer any questions. Please list your names, and if numbers are good, I will get it arranged ASAP.
Old 22 September 2007, 01:23 PM
NISFAN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody interested in the health of their engines fuelling, and EGT's etc?

Strange, especially for a car that can be re-mapped at home, with a laptop and the appropriate software