Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Stone Protector / Bra (Classic Scooby)

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2007, 06:44 PM
scooby-doo-where-r-u
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stone Protector / Bra (Classic Scooby)

Hi guys,

I’m having my Type-r re-sprayed and when I get it back to prevent stone chips on the front end I’m going to get a bra made! Is anyone else interested in purchasing one also???
(Your front end MUST look like the one pictured below as the Bra’s a nice fit; but i'm sure additional cutouts for fogs wouldn't be an issue – please excuse rubbishy pic.all I had!.)

Because the company I’m using haven’t made one for a Scooby before they will be charging by the hour rather than a fixed fee; the guide price I was given was £400+ vat, as this was how much the civic & Evo ones pictured below cost.

Obviously this cost would come down if more than one were made as the template would be ready and waiting….. Hence my little ad. here.

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM or put your name on the list below, I need at least 3 other people to make a significant impact on price though, but when I get a rough guide on interest I can hopefully get a more accurate price from the supplier.

If you require any further info. let me know and I’ll do my best to find out.

I will let this run until July the 1st, as after this date I will be pushed to get them ready for JAE (that’s when I need mine for anyway!!) so if you are keen please join the list.

I will update with any news as and when.

Thanks
Kev

Classic Scooby front Bra List

1) Kev > Scooby-doo-where-r-u.
2)
3)
4)

Last edited by scooby-doo-where-r-u; 31 May 2007 at 06:47 PM.