Real cause of Concorde flight 4590 flight on 25th July 2000

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2013, 01:16 AM
Malcolm RC
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real cause of Concorde flight 4590 flight on 25th July 2000

This message has been sent to Julian Assange:

Here is some text regarding the crash of Concorde flight 4590 on 25th July 2000,
if anything happens to me I would like you to have the text so you can publish it if necessary, the reason my life is in Danger is that it was the US and Boeing that brought the Concorde aircraft down and killed 113 people, but they don't want to face up to what they did, and are now trying to blame me for events
that were outside my control, I may publish the text on various web forum sites
... around the world anyway, it is in html format so you can just copy and paste the text into your web page: I encourage everyone around the world to copy and paste the text into web sites around the world.

<p align="center"><b>It appears now that the Concorde crash of flight 4590 in France on 25th July 2000 was not an accident at all,<br>
but that the aircraft was cleverly sabotaged to make it look like an accident.<br>
The full details are unclear but the basics of the event involved a device located under the port wing that blew a large hole in it<br>
and caused a massive fuel leak, it is also likely that the device ignited the fuel. The undercarriage spacer that was 'missing' caused<br>
the aircraft to veer off the runway during the takeoff run, this forced the pilot to take off at a low airspeed, engines 1&2 then<br>
failed at around the critical&nbsp;point of lift off, this all happened when it was too late to avoid the take off run as there was<br>
insufficient runway left to stop the aircraft. The aircraft was also overloaded with extra luggage that didn't belong to any of<br>
the passengers. Regardless of the effects of the intense fire, the lack of airspeed and the resulting assymmetic thrust caused<br>
by the failure of the engines on the port wing, which meant the aircraft never reached a safe controllable airspeed.As the effects<br>
of the assymmetric thrust took hold the port wing started to drop due to the lack of lift at the low airspeed,the aircraft<br>
effectively stalled and crashed into the hotel killing 113 people. It is quite likely if it hadn't been for all these<br>
additional factors designed to bring the aircraft down that even with the severe fire it might have been possible to make<br>
the remaining 3km to the runway at Le Bourget, but in the end the Pilots were betrayed and never stood a chance.<br>
</p>
Old 11 February 2013, 07:19 AM
BoddahChris
Scooby Regular

Probably the same person who sent me a message saying I won't the Ugandan lottery... I don't believe everything I read.

Conspiracy theorists really need to get lives
Old 11 February 2013, 07:37 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

Old 11 February 2013, 07:38 AM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Gonna subscribe. Seconds from disaster will love this!
Old 11 February 2013, 07:38 AM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BoddahChris

Conspiracy theorists really need to get lives
Indeed they do!!

Last edited by Infected by sti; 11 February 2013 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11 February 2013, 10:51 AM
LongJonnyGspot
Scooby Regular

What a load of ****. Probably the words of a disgruntled X boeing employee! As if air crash investigators would not find this evidence or even keep it quiet if they had!
Old 11 February 2013, 11:10 AM
Rescue Dude
Scooby Regular

This photo was taken moments before the fire broke out.

I believe it!!

Trending Topics

Old 11 February 2013, 12:32 PM
JdcTypeR
Scooby Regular

This fool posted something similar in 2001
Old 11 February 2013, 02:41 PM
jazzyjembreaze
Scooby Regular

& all this time I thought it was fidel Castro
Old 11 February 2013, 04:20 PM
merlin24
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11 February 2013, 04:34 PM
wotagr8bigchief
Scooby Regular

Not one I've ever heard of but you lot slagging conspiracy theorists really need to take a long hard look at some of the facts. People worried about the effects of asbestos were called conspiracy theorists in the 50/60s as where people suspicious that America was building an atomic bomb during ww2 (manhattan project), well we know how that turned out. If you believe things like accident reports or government reports cannot be corrupted/rigged then you are very much mistaken. Look at the 911 report, 6 of the original panel have now openly admitted they flat lied in the report FACT. Yet not a sniff of the US taking another look at it or even admitting somethings wrong. No ones asking you to walk around with tin foil on your head but just try to pay more attention to what you are told by government/media and question it critically. You will find lots of things that don't add up.
Old 11 February 2013, 04:53 PM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wotagr8bigchief
Not one I've ever heard of but you lot slagging conspiracy theorists really need to take a long hard look at some of the facts. People worried about the effects of asbestos were called conspiracy theorists in the 50/60s as where people suspicious that America was building an atomic bomb during ww2 (manhattan project), well we know how that turned out. If you believe things like accident reports or government reports cannot be corrupted/rigged then you are very much mistaken. Look at the 911 report, 6 of the original panel have now openly admitted they flat lied in the report FACT. Yet not a sniff of the US taking another look at it or even admitting somethings wrong. No ones asking you to walk around with tin foil on your head but just try to pay more attention to what you are told by government/media and question it critically. You will find lots of things that don't add up.
Certain amount of truth there.
I'm not saying the Concorde thing is true but I've been around long enough to realise that the powers that be will 'adjust, re-word, make secret or just plain lie' about things they don't want you to be in full knowledge of, and if you think otherwise, you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

JohnD
Old 11 February 2013, 05:33 PM
jazzyjembreaze
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JohnD
I'm not saying the Concorde thing is true but I've been around long enough to realise that the powers that be will 'adjust, re-word, make secret or just plain lie' about things they don't want you to be in full knowledge of, and if you think otherwise, you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

JohnD
So it was fidel then
Old 11 February 2013, 07:00 PM
jazzyjembreaze
Scooby Regular

Relax guys am jst havin a laugh
But seriously , it's old news & am sure the family's won't be interested
In all this clap trap air France settled 10m euro I think the sum was to each deceased
If this were true - they would be in court fighting for it back I'm bloody sure of that
Old 11 February 2013, 07:20 PM
addi monster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JohnD

JohnD
Yep, hillsborough for starters
Old 11 February 2013, 10:13 PM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze
So it was fidel then
I'm not saying that at all but I do know there's a bloke who looks suspiciuosly like Elvis working in the kebab house in North St Romford!

JohnD

PS WTF is this thread doing in General Technical

Last edited by JohnD; 11 February 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12 February 2013, 12:06 AM
BILLETBEANZ
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wotagr8bigchief
Old 12 February 2013, 05:05 AM
nyscooby
Scooby Regular

Conspiracy theory???

Go travel the world.... read a few books on cultural politics.....

The world is dirty.... were all corrupt!

Theres no conspiracy.... just stupid people who cant see past their rose coloured tv sets....

911...? conspiracy...? of course it was "conspiracy"

a bunch of highly trained suicidal political activists killed loads of guilty westeners!!!

turn your TV off and go outside!!!