Notices

just been to the dentist!

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2011, 04:17 PM
99jdee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just been to the dentist!

grr just been to the dentist to have 2 teeth out and 3 fillings, dentist was okay, now my ****in face just hurts, and ibrupofen does jack ****!! anyone else hate the dentist or is it just me!
Old 16 September 2011, 04:18 PM
99jdee
Scooby Regular

LMAO just noticed ive posted this in completely the wrong section!

someone please move! lol my bad.
Old 16 September 2011, 04:45 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Could be described as general technical related work anyway either that or muppets !!!

not a lover off the dentist but must admitt the chap I go to now is excellent and feel a whole lot better knowing that he is very gentle !!

saying that last time I went it was for root treatment, gave me one numbing jag did not work, second jag did not work which was not nice to find out when he obviously thought it had due to the depth he was drilling at !!! and the third one just worked but by then my allocated time was obviously well up !! certainly kicked in on the way home as I felt half the side off my face had been blown off !!
Old 16 September 2011, 04:57 PM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

Pethidine will sort you out nicely!!
Old 16 September 2011, 06:10 PM
nick type r
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Im sat here with tooth ake at the minute. i went to the dentist last tuesday hoping for a quick filling but he gave me some antibiotics to take for a week. Doesn't seem to be working sadly, still on pain killers.
He said if the pills dont work you have a chose of removal or root canal
Old 16 September 2011, 06:14 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dazdavies
Pethidine will sort you out nicely!!
failing that ketamine
Old 16 September 2011, 06:15 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nick type r
Im sat here with tooth ake at the minute. i went to the dentist last tuesday hoping for a quick filling but he gave me some antibiotics to take for a week. Doesn't seem to be working sadly, still on pain killers.
He said if the pills dont work you have a chose of removal or root canal
abscess oh that's nasty. is the tooth more filling than tooth? if so get her ripped out.
Old 16 September 2011, 06:30 PM
nick type r
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigsinky
abscess oh that's nasty. is the tooth more filling than tooth? if so get her ripped out.
Its does have a large filling already. It the one right at back that going to be a nightmare to jank out and i dont have wisdom teeth for some reason so might leave quite a big gap, so might go for the root canal. Either way i hate the dentist and cant wait to get next week out the way. My dentist is very good luckily.

Last edited by nick type r; 16 September 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 16 September 2011, 07:35 PM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping

You forgot the golden rule.
You hold his nuts, and say loudly "We're not going to hurt each other now, are we?"
Old 16 September 2011, 07:40 PM
99jdee
Scooby Regular

yer the dentists normally are pretty good, but still id rather not have it done, gotta go back next week for the other side 2 teeth out and 2 fillings, same all over again, damn my eating too many sweets at a younger age and notlooking after my teeth! lol
Old 16 September 2011, 07:41 PM
99jdee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jono300
Could be described as general technical related work anyway either that or muppets !!!

not a lover off the dentist but must admitt the chap I go to now is excellent and feel a whole lot better knowing that he is very gentle !!

saying that last time I went it was for root treatment, gave me one numbing jag did not work, second jag did not work which was not nice to find out when he obviously thought it had due to the depth he was drilling at !!! and the third one just worked but by then my allocated time was obviously well up !! certainly kicked in on the way home as I felt half the side off my face had been blown off !!
ha talking about the jags, she gave me 3 i said its not working than after a further 5, 8 jabs in total, my mouth was finally ready for them to go in haha, tbh i was just making sure, **** having 3 id rather have the max so i dont feel **** lol