JDM STI GDB Ecu Pinouts

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2009, 03:49 PM
EXPLICIT
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM STI GDB Ecu Pinouts

Gentlemen,

Im in the finishing stages of building an S204 (GDB STi Type F). Having difficulty trying to source the ecu pinouts. I believe they are the same as the STi Spec C?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

regards

Jme
Old 20 September 2009, 09:28 AM
ckibue
Scooby Newbie

Default JDM ECU Pinouts

Originally Posted by EXPLICIT
Gentlemen,

Im in the finishing stages of building an S204 (GDB STi Type F). Having difficulty trying to source the ecu pinouts. I believe they are the same as the STi Spec C?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

regards

Jme
Hi,
Been looking for the JDM pinouts too to no avail. The closest I have is this which I believe is for EUDM as it has no intercooler water spray auto mode.
Have you had any luck on your side?
Old 05 September 2013, 08:58 PM
rapa
Scooby Newbie

Since this is the first google site that shows up when you search: jdm sti pinout, i think it's a good ideia to post my experience..

(I'll just copy the 2 posts i've made in other forums... )

I've completed my swap last week, i think here in brazil we use the same ECU as in australia..

if you're doing a AF730 to AF481 ecu swap just like me, this is the pins you have to change:
Fuel Pump -> C16 to C15 (I saw some people say that it's D16 to D15, but on my swap it wasn't)
Main Relay -> A2 to A6
A/C -> A6 to A2
Fuel pump relay -> A5 to A14
Check connector -> A14 to A5

the middle plug is the right one... the pic shows it in the bottom just because he is know as E plug to... the pic show it in the alphabetic order...

the list of connectors:
A = B134 (22pins)
B = B135 (28pins)
C = B136 (24pins)
D = B137 (31pins)
E = B84 (17pins)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecnc9bp3izdf04x/PINOUT.jpg

and this is the pinout no one has ever posted in English.. lol... I've translated it using Google translator from Japanese to English(not perfect.. but will help anyone looking for this..), I have corrected the connectors and pins numbers too...

EDIT: Bigger images on the end of post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjle08ky4m...PINOUT.pdfjust

to make sure no one be confused by my post

USDM CARS DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE THESE ADDITIONAL PINS MENTIONED IN THIS POST!!!

Auto intercooler spray...

Hi,

I'm from brazil and have a 2002 wrx... my oem ecu seens to be the same as you guys...AF730..

i've made the full V7 swap, however without the jdm service manual some parts were a pain... now everything is working... only the water spray is missing...

i've found here the V3 water spray diagran, and compared to my sti wiring... i've already made the harness, in a few days i'll finish the installation and let you guys now if it's working..

Name:  autowaterspray.png
Views: 0
Size:  541.4 KB

all the wires colors from V3 matched... i've found the pinout for the V7 ecu in japanese and now the ecu pins that control water spray is not a mystery anymore...

and... it worked...

sorry to bump such a old thread... but i think this info will be very helpful to DIY folks from time to time...

Last edited by rapa; 11 April 2021 at 08:57 AM. Reason: links...