Notices

little help here...

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2009, 01:51 PM
Big Yin
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little help here...

on the way home last night... gave the car a boost but then occured a "stuttering" when boosting. seems to be driving fine but still gives a little stutter when boosting asthough its a misfire.

temp of the cars has stayed level just under half way since i'v had the car... no warning lights show up... the car did have a decent run from livingston to dunfries last weekend and ran fine.

any ideas guys what could be the problem? it could do with a service which i'm looking into getting the parts the now... possible plugs?
Old 26 March 2009, 03:25 PM
ReggieMY99
Scooby Regular

What MY?

could be spark plugs, coilpacks yes
Old 26 March 2009, 03:43 PM
legacytt
Scooby Regular

(quote)
temp of the cars has stayed level just under half way since i'v had the car... no warning lights show up... the car did have a decent run from livingston to dunfries last weekend and ran fine.

you werent at the queen of the south game by any chance 2 goals in the last 2 minutes bloody nightmare weve been this season.
Old 27 March 2009, 09:52 AM
Big Yin
Scooby Newbie

its a Wreg classic so a MY00 (impreza turbo 2000 UK model)

will order up some plugs this weekend and lay off the booze as pay day aint til tuesday! gutting or what lol but yeah its seems to just be something thats going to be minor... hopefully...

nah was down visiting my granda for a change of scenery mate, but wasnt til i got down there i was told QTS were playing livingston! so was watching out for the dunfries casuals haha jus kidding. nice wee drive down though... was timing myself against the old man who was driving my old MR2 so a little topgear challenge lol

will keep this thing posted and let know what the problem was guys - cheers